1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Simple Additions Recipe Placement Cards

1. PampMomof3

PampMomof3 Legend Member Gold Member

Hey everyone! I really like the new SA stands but when I saw the pictures, I wondered, Where am I going to find little cards that will look professional. Well, my recruiter and I were at Dollar Tree the other day and they had an end-cap devoted to wedding stuff. Well, I saw 50 white placement cards in a package for $1!! :) I instantly thought of using these for the SA stands and bought one. What's nice is you can cut them up and get 100 cards out of it! I'm so excited! Thought that I would pass that info onto you just in case you were like me and wondered what you were going to use in that little spot! ;) :p

Jan 21, 2006
  2. pamperedalf

pamperedalf Senior Member Silver Member

Print on clean edge business cards as well. They work really nice! :D

Jan 22, 2006
  3. pchefinski

pchefinski Advanced Member

What are you using these cards for? Are they just to name the food that is inside the SA piece or something? For your shows?
    TIA.. -Amanda

Jan 22, 2006
  4. PampMomof3

PampMomof3 Legend Member Gold Member

I will use them for every party I use the Simple Additions. Whether it's in my home or I'm doing a cooking show. :) Hope that helps! I would post a picture of them but I don't have my caddy yet!

Jan 22, 2006
Have something to add?