• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Recipe Cards for Booth - Can You Help?

In summary, the author is looking for a recipe card to give out at their booth this weekend. They are not able to find anything they can use, and are looking for help from the community.
rbvernon
Silver Member
Well I am having a booth this weekend and just got the idea to give out recipe card to people who come.

I know that you can buy recipe cards with Pampered Chef (right?). I don't have time to buy any & have it shipped. I was wondering if any one has a recipe that they can scan for me so that I can print it. Or if they have one made with word doc, that would be great also. I have looked in the files and have not found anything that I could use (or I am not looking right).

Can you please help me?

Thanks

no bites yet?!?!

sorry :( i make my own but i use a cute stamp set i bought from stampin up.

You can pull one off of the website... althought it will be regular 8 1/2 by 11 size...
they will have the pictures and everything...

how do you make them?

you can find them under recipies... I have a couple here you can use...

Attachments

• pepper brie recipe.pdf
    155.4 KB · Views: 311
  • ts_bb_cran_rasp.pdf
    118.9 KB · Views: 260
  • 20-min_bbq_recipe.pdf
    107.6 KB · Views: 278
here's one that i got off of here. put your label on the back if you want them to have more than your website. okay pm me with your email and i will send it to you. it won't let me upload it for some reason.

thecougchef said:
sorry :( i make my own but i use a cute stamp set i bought from stampin up.

I love Stampin' Up! I just bought a little calendar stamp set to send out invites for special things with Pampered Chef. Love it!!!:love:

I print these out on card stock, cut them out and then fold them in half. I have even printed on the back side also--specials, etc. I deleted my own info so that you can add your own.

Attachments

• saute pan recipe cards.doc
    75 KB · Views: 421
time2cook said:
I print these out on card stock, cut them out and then fold them in half. I have even printed on the back side also--specials, etc. I deleted my own info so that you can add your own.

I love your cards! I saved them and will definetely be using them! :)

jessicafawn said:
I love Stampin' Up! I just bought a little calendar stamp set to send out invites for special things with Pampered Chef. Love it!!!:love:

oh gosh. i get in BIG trouble every time i have an SU party. my mom bought that stamp set so i know i can borrow it from her. i have the recipe one & its sooooo cute. i just had a party the other weekend & i bought the "taking care of business" set --- along with paper, ink pads, punches and embellishments to go along with the set. i figured i would start making a nice thank you card for my hosts since i can sit down on a free sunday & whip out 50 of the same cards. & it also makes it a tax write off. :rolleyes:

What type of recipe cards do you offer for booth events?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of recipe cards for booth events. Our most popular options include full-color, double-sided cards with photos and step-by-step instructions, as well as blank cards for customers to write their own recipes. We also have customizable options with your business logo and contact information.

How many recipe cards come in a pack?

The number of recipe cards in a pack varies depending on the type and size of the cards. Our standard packs typically contain 25 cards, but we also offer larger packs for bulk orders. Please contact us for more information and pricing.

Do you offer recipe cards in different sizes?

Yes, we offer recipe cards in a variety of sizes to fit your specific needs. We have standard 4x6 inch cards, as well as larger 5x7 inch cards. If you need a custom size, please reach out to us and we will do our best to accommodate your request.

Can I customize the design of the recipe cards?

Yes, we offer customizable recipe cards for booth events. You can choose from our pre-designed templates or provide your own design. We can also add your business logo and contact information to the cards for a personalized touch.

How long does it take to receive my recipe cards?

The processing and shipping time for recipe cards varies depending on the type and size of the cards, as well as your location. Typically, it takes 1-2 weeks for standard orders, and rush options are available for an additional fee. Please contact us for more information on shipping times and options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • manderyoder
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • babywings76