• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recipe Cards Item # Needed Please

In summary, the conversation discusses ordering recipe cards and how to do so through P3. It also mentions the requirements for having a website and taking orders through it. Finally, it provides instructions on how to print receipts from P3.
sherri lynn
:confused: I am a very new consultant (still in my 30 days) and keep hearing about recipe cards but am not sure how to order them. Do I order them from Merrill, and if so, what is the item #? I'm not even sure where to go to look for the item #. Sorry if this is a redundant question, but I searched and couldn't find the answer. I also have another quick question, I signed up for my website, but I don't think anyone can order off it. I have not yet turned in my first party, so of course I have not hit the 1250 mark. Will it not let anyone place an order until I put my party in or is it when I hit the $1250 mark?
Sorry, one more... I have my orders put in from my show last night but cannot figure out how to print off receipts off P3. I have the receipt slips to be printed on, but for the life of me cannot figure out how to print individual receipts out. Thanks in advance for any and all help you can give me, I do appreciate it very much!

1. Recipe cards can be ordered on a supply order - in P3 - create a new Non-commission order, add a product and click on the magnifying glass to look up product numbers unless you have the supply order form.
2. I believe that you have to have qualified with $1250 before you can get orders from your website. Not totally positive on that because I never got a website until I qualified and got mine for free for those 3 months.
3. In P3 - when you click on the left hand side and highlight your show, there are options at the top of that box, the first one is Print sales receipts, click on that and it will let you checkmark what receipts you want to print out.

Hope that helps!

Thank you, thank you, thank you...

Careyann said:
2. I believe that you have to have qualified with $1250 before you can get orders from your website. Not totally positive on that because I never got a website until I qualified and got mine for free for those 3 months.

You can set up your shows on your PWS and get outside orders when the customer uses the Host's name prior to hitting your $1250. Once you reach $1250 you'll be able to take individual orders and start wedding registries.

Hi there! Congratulations on starting your journey as a Pampered Chef consultant! Recipe cards are definitely a great tool to have for your parties and events. You can order them directly from Merrill or through your consultant workstation. The item number for the recipe cards is #PCC1101. You can also find it by going to the "Marketing Tools" section on your consultant workstation and searching for "recipe cards."In regards to your website, you are correct that customers cannot place orders until you hit the $1250 mark. Once you reach that goal, your website will be activated for ordering. In the meantime, you can still use your website as a tool to showcase products and host virtual parties.As for printing receipts from P3, you can do so by going to "Orders" and selecting the specific order you want to print a receipt for. Then, click on the "Print Receipt" button at the top of the page. This will bring up a printable version of the receipt.I hope this helps! If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to reach out to your upline or contact the Pampered Chef Home Office for assistance. Keep up the great work!

What is the purpose of Recipe Cards Item # Needed Please?

Recipe Cards Item # Needed Please is a tool that helps you keep track of all the necessary ingredients and items needed to make a specific recipe from Pampered Chef.

How do I use Recipe Cards Item # Needed Please?

To use Recipe Cards Item # Needed Please, simply write down the name of the recipe at the top of the card and then list all of the ingredients and items needed to make the recipe, along with their corresponding item numbers. This will help you easily locate and purchase all the necessary items for the recipe.

Can I customize my Recipe Cards Item # Needed Please?

Yes, you can customize your Recipe Cards Item # Needed Please by adding your own personal notes or instructions to the card. You can also use different colored pens or markers to make it more visually appealing.

Do I need to buy a separate Recipe Cards Item # Needed Please for each recipe?

No, you do not need to buy a separate Recipe Cards Item # Needed Please for each recipe. You can reuse the same card for multiple recipes by erasing and updating the item numbers as needed.

Can I purchase Recipe Cards Item # Needed Please individually or do I have to buy them in a set?

You can purchase Recipe Cards Item # Needed Please individually or in a set. They are also included in many of our recipe collections and kits. However, if you have a large recipe collection, it may be more cost-effective to purchase them in a set.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • PamperedSD