• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Recipe Cards on Vista Postcards | Find the Perfect Recipe!

In summary, the Delicious Recipe Cards on Vista Postcards are high-quality recipe cards created by VistaPrint. They feature beautiful designs and easy-to-follow instructions. To use them, simply browse the selection and follow the instructions. You can also customize them with your own personal touch. They are suitable for all dietary preferences and physical copies can be ordered.
niktim3
Thought I would throw this out there...
Vista is having deals again... so I want to go ahead and have printed recipe cards on their postcards.. any one have a recipe that fits, or they recommend for this?
THanks!!:balloon:

I've got some with the Cool Veggie Pizza, and some with the easy salsa that was in the catalog (uses the salad choppers). I also have an artichoke salsa recipe on my business cards.

here is the one I just used..... we had these for dinner last night and my DD LOVED them!

Hawaiian Turkey Burgers

1 pound ground turkey
½ cup dry bread crumbs
½ cup chopped red or green bell pepper
½ cup thinly sliced green onions
1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh ginger root
1 can (8 ounces) pineapple slices, reserving ¼ cup juice
½ teaspoon salt
1 cup teriyaki sauce
4 hamburger buns

1. In Classic Batter Bowl, combine ground turkey, bread crumbs, bell pepper, green onion, ginger root, ¼ cup reserved pineapple juice and salt; mix gently but thoroughly. Form meat mixture into four ½-inch-thick patties.
2. Grill over medium coals 10-12 minutes or until meat is no longer pink and internal temperature reaches 165°F. Use Barbecue Turner to turn burgers once during cooking. Baste with teriyaki sauce using Barbecue Basting Brush during last 2 minutes of grilling.
3. Grill pineapple slices 5 minutes, basting with teriyaki sauce. Grill buns to warm; remove using Barbecue Tongs. Serve burgers on buns; top with pineapple slice.

Yield: 4 servings

Nutrients per serving: Calories 250, Total Fat 3 g, Saturated Fat 1 g, Cholesterol 5 mg, Carbohydrate 48 g, Protein 10 g, Sodium 2050 mg, Fiber 1 g

©The Pampered Chef, Ltd. 2003

Looks great!!
I think i have until tomorrow to pick one!!
thanks!!
Nicole

Merril has some made up already.

I made some up last summer with the Turtle Fudge Skillet cake. It is so easy and fits great on those cards.

What are the Delicious Recipe Cards on Vista Postcards?

The Delicious Recipe Cards on Vista Postcards are a collection of high-quality recipe cards designed to help you find the perfect recipe for any occasion. These postcards are created by VistaPrint and feature beautiful designs and easy-to-follow instructions.

How do I use the Delicious Recipe Cards on Vista Postcards?

Using the Delicious Recipe Cards on Vista Postcards is easy! Simply browse through the selection of postcards and choose the one that appeals to you. Once you have selected a postcard, follow the step-by-step instructions to create a delicious recipe.

Can I customize the Delicious Recipe Cards on Vista Postcards?

Yes, you can! VistaPrint offers customization options for their postcards, including the Delicious Recipe Cards. You can add your own personal touch by including your name, a photo, or even your own recipe on the postcard.

Are the Delicious Recipe Cards on Vista Postcards suitable for all dietary preferences?

Yes, there are a variety of recipes available on the Delicious Recipe Cards on Vista Postcards, including options for different dietary preferences such as vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, and more. You can also filter your search to find recipes that fit your specific dietary needs.

Can I order physical copies of the Delicious Recipe Cards on Vista Postcards?

Yes, you can! Once you have found the perfect recipe on the Delicious Recipe Cards on Vista Postcards, you can order physical copies of the postcard to keep in your kitchen or share with friends and family. Simply follow the ordering instructions provided by VistaPrint.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pchefjaime
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • Chef Niki
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • kcmckay