• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Someone Share Cinnamon Roll Recipe?

In summary, the conversation discusses using the recipe on the back of the Sweet Cinnamon Sprinkles bottle for thank you postcards. The recipe involves rolling and cutting crescent rolls, sprinkling with cinnamon sprinkles, and baking for 7-10 minutes. The conversation also mentions using cream cheese frosting or making an icing with milk and powdered sugar to drizzle on top. The conversation concludes with a reminder that the recipe is already on the back of the bottle.
dwyerkim
...the one that comes on the sweet cinn. sprinkles bottle? (i just have the sample size). If it is a short and sweet recipe, I am going to put it at the bottom of some thank you postcards I am having printed. Thanks for your help!

I thought the sample size came with the recipe? I didn't use exact measurements with my 1st batch but poured the butter on thick, sprinkled generously, rolled, cut, then sprinkled more ontop baked at 350 for 10-15 min and then put cream cheese frosting on top! everyone loved them!

This is off the top of my head. You unroll a contained of crescent rolls on your medium bar pan and crimp together all the little spots where you would normally pull off the rolls. Then you sprinkle as much of the cinnamon sprinkles as you would like on it (I also put the caramel on when I first did it). Roll it up and cut it in about 10 small rolls (about 1/2 size). Place the on the bar pan, stick them in a 350 degree oven for about 7-10 minutes. You could also make an icing with milk and powdered sugar to drizzle on when they come out.

heat123 said:
I thought the sample size came with the recipe? I didn't use exact measurements with my 1st batch but poured the butter on thick, sprinkled generously, rolled, cut, then sprinkled more ontop baked at 350 for 10-15 min and then put cream cheese frosting on top! everyone loved them!

Oops, duh, it does... and to think I spent about 45 minutes trying to find the recipe on the PC website... one of those days...

Hi there! Yes, the recipe on the back of the Sweet Cinnamon Sprinkles bottle is perfect for using on thank you postcards. It's a simple and delicious recipe that your recipients will love. Just sprinkle a little bit on top of your baked goods or mix it into your coffee for an extra touch of sweetness. Enjoy!

1. Can you share a cinnamon roll recipe using Pampered Chef products?

Yes, we have a delicious cinnamon roll recipe that uses our Stoneware Fluted Pan to create perfectly golden and crispy rolls. You can find the recipe on our website or ask your Pampered Chef consultant for a copy.

2. Is the cinnamon roll recipe easy to follow for beginners?

Absolutely! Our cinnamon roll recipe is designed to be simple and easy to follow, even for beginners. We also have step-by-step instructions and videos available on our website to help guide you through the process.

3. Can the cinnamon roll recipe be made ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the cinnamon roll dough ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator overnight. When you're ready to bake, simply take the dough out of the fridge, let it come to room temperature, and then follow the baking instructions.

4. Can I use a different type of pan for the cinnamon rolls?

While our Stoneware Fluted Pan is recommended for the best results, you can use a different type of pan if you don't have one. Just be sure to adjust the baking time and keep an eye on the rolls to prevent them from burning.

5. Can I make substitutions in the cinnamon roll recipe for dietary restrictions?

Yes, you can make substitutions in the recipe to accommodate dietary restrictions. For example, you can use gluten-free flour for a gluten-free version or almond milk for a dairy-free option. Just keep in mind that the texture and taste may be slightly different than the original recipe.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CRuff
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • Ashley8634
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
chefshawna
  • Dotty