• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fresh Summer Recipes for Farmer's Market Handouts

In summary, using free postcards from Vista Print as handouts for a farmer's market is a great idea. A suggestion for a summer recipe that incorporates fresh veggies from the market could be a grilled vegetable and quinoa salad or a summer vegetable frittata. These dishes are not only healthy and packed with flavor, but also showcase the fresh produce available at the farmer's market. Happy cooking and happy farmer's market shopping!
pchefjaime
Gold Member
I am on vista print getting free postcards and want to make them as handouts for a farmer's market. On the back I wanted to put a summer recipe that can use the fresh veggies they can get at the market any ideas?

There is a fruit salsa in All The Best.
Apple Berry Salsa with Cinnamon Chips
2 med Granny Smith apples
1 cup strawberries -- sliced
1 kiwi fruit -- peeled and chopped
1 small orange
2 tbsp packed brown sugar
2 tbsp apple jelly
For salsa, peel, core, and slice apples. Cut apples into quarters; chop
with food chopper. Slice strawberries and chop kiwi. Place fruit in 1 quart bowl. Zest orange and juice. Add orange zest, orange juice, brown sugar and apple jelly to fruit mixture, mix gently. Serve with cinnamon grahams or honey grahams.

Or maybe a fresh tomato salsa? Tomatos, onions and peppers, something easily found at a farmers market.

You can never go wrong with the 3-Cheese Garden Pizza! Everybody loves that!

Red, White & Bluueberry Trifle from last summer?

Hi there!That's a great idea to use free postcards from Vista Print as handouts for a farmer's market! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I have a few suggestions for a delicious summer recipe that incorporates fresh veggies from the market.One idea could be a grilled vegetable and quinoa salad. You can use a variety of veggies such as zucchini, bell peppers, onions, and cherry tomatoes. Simply chop them up and toss them on the grill until they are tender and slightly charred. Meanwhile, cook some quinoa according to package instructions. Once the veggies and quinoa are done, mix them together in a large bowl and add a simple dressing of olive oil, lemon juice, and your choice of herbs. This dish is not only healthy and packed with flavor, but it also showcases the fresh produce available at the farmer's market.Another option could be a summer vegetable frittata. This versatile dish can be made with any combination of veggies such as spinach, mushrooms, bell peppers, and onions. Simply sauté the veggies in a pan until they are tender, then pour beaten eggs over them and cook until the eggs are set. You can also add some shredded cheese for extra flavor. This frittata can be served hot or cold, making it a perfect dish for a summer picnic or potluck.I hope these ideas inspire you to create a delicious and fresh recipe for your postcards. Happy cooking and happy farmer's market shopping!Best,

Pampered Chef Consultant

1. What types of dishes can I make using fresh summer produce from the farmer's market?

At Pampered Chef, we have a variety of delicious recipes that incorporate fresh summer produce from the farmer's market. Some popular dishes include grilled vegetable skewers, watermelon feta salad, and zucchini noodles with pesto. We also have recipes for refreshing drinks such as strawberry lemonade and cucumber mint infused water.

2. Are there any vegetarian or vegan options for these summer recipes?

Yes! We understand the importance of catering to different dietary needs and preferences. That's why we have a selection of vegetarian and vegan recipes that use seasonal ingredients from the farmer's market. Some options include stuffed bell peppers with quinoa and black bean salad.

3. Can I use Pampered Chef products to make these summer recipes?

Absolutely! Our products are designed to make cooking and meal prep easier and more efficient. You can use our knives, cutting boards, and kitchen tools to chop, slice, and dice your fresh produce. Our stoneware and grill pans are also perfect for cooking those summer dishes.

4. How can I find out what produce is in season at my local farmer's market?

We recommend checking with your local farmer's market or doing a quick online search. You can also sign up for our newsletter to receive updates on seasonal produce and recipe ideas.

5. Do you have any tips for selecting the best produce at the farmer's market?

Yes, we do! When shopping for produce at the farmer's market, look for fruits and vegetables that are in season and have vibrant colors. Choose ones that feel firm and are free from bruises or blemishes. It's also helpful to talk to the farmers and ask for their recommendations on how to best prepare and store the produce.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Bookings, Sales, Shows, Booths etc
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • 1995tucker
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • schellzinator