• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Farmer's Market- Experiences, Anyone?

In summary, Ginny set up her booth to attract new customers and promote her recipes. She plans to promote her products with catalogs, hostess specials, and the New Consultants kit.
mrssyvo
Since I just moved to this area, I reserved a spot at the Farmer's Market in Crown Point for the Summer- It was only $100 for the entire Summer. I am taking every other Saturday, and opened it up to other consultants the rest of the time.

Do any of you have any experience with Farmer's Markets ? I have some ash and carry. I am only doing those items that I do not really need a warrant for- season's best, quick-cut knives, etc. I want to have a drawing of some sort- probably for a FREE show, or cookbook (Season's Best) but I would like to find out what works, what doesn't.

My sister director does the Farmer's Market in Mokena every summer and has good success. I'll have to ask her what she does.

Thanks, deb

I'd maybe consider some discontinued vegetable peelers off the current outlet for cash and carry.

I just setup a booth and show new products, have some (past) catalogs available for looky-loos, and some staples (Ultimate Manodline, Cutlery, a skillet of each type, linens, and either the Trifle Bowl or the Deep Covered Baker. I also setup a tool turnabout, plus a starter kit with a Help Wanted sign.

More important is some kind of drawing. I do this each week; my drawing was not good this past week--had a full-sheet sized drawing slip. Needs to be 1/4 sheet sized.

LISTEN TO THE "MEET THE PUBLIC" CD -- lots of awesome tips and ideas.

I think this is a great Idea, I am hoping I can get mine set up with just the starter kit...

I always find Farmer's Markets are better for leads than they are for sales.

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

I don't take cash and carry items since I'm there for booking/recruiting leads. What I do give out is recipes with my $10-20 coupon on it (asking referrals, and I tell them, they can refer themselves.) Last year, working 2 days, filled my entire summer along with 5 recruits.

Hints:
~ have a raffle (this is what I do instead of cash and carry), they like FREE stuff!
~ don't stand behind the table...set up your table so they can freely come in and browse
~ have the specials on site with a flyer (I make my own...simple wording - too many words, they won't read it)
~ I will stand at the front asking everyone walking by if they want a great coupon that they can use with they purchased Farmer's Market vegetables, etc.

Good luck~

Ginny, Is that Great coupon, or great recipe? Also, would you post an example of the flyer you post?

I was wondering if anyone had any photos of there booth set up, I have a foot in the door now, a spot is 20.00 then 15 for every week after that. I have an Idea of what I would like, just would like to see is I am the right trail.
Cheers

I will be working on that this week. My plan is to take product that will fit nicely with produce- such as salad spinner, tomato knives, mandoline, etc. Also, outdoor serving pieces, party sticks, etc. I will have catalogs, of course, but my table will concentrate on those products, also, hostess specials, and New Consultants kit.

1. What is the Farmer's Market Experience with Pampered Chef?

The Farmer's Market Experience with Pampered Chef is a unique cooking and dining experience that brings the freshest ingredients from local farmers' markets to your kitchen. It allows you to support local agriculture while enjoying delicious and healthy meals.

2. How often are the Farmer's Market Experiences held?

The frequency of our Farmer's Market Experiences varies depending on the location and availability of local farmers' markets. We strive to offer these experiences at least once a month, but it may be more or less depending on the season and location.

3. Can I customize the menu for my Farmer's Market Experience?

Yes, you can work with our Pampered Chef consultants to customize the menu for your Farmer's Market Experience. They will help you choose recipes that incorporate the freshest ingredients available at the market and cater to any dietary restrictions or preferences.

4. Do I need to bring any cooking equipment or supplies to the Farmer's Market Experience?

No, all necessary cooking equipment and supplies will be provided by Pampered Chef. Our consultants will bring all the tools and ingredients needed to create a delicious meal using the fresh produce from the market.

5. Are the Farmer's Market Experiences suitable for all skill levels?

Yes, our Farmer's Market Experiences are perfect for all skill levels, from beginner cooks to experienced chefs. Our consultants will provide step-by-step instructions and tips to ensure that everyone can participate and enjoy the experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• almondfarm
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefEileen
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies