• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Good Summer Appetizer Recipe

In summary, some easy and refreshing appetizer recipes for summer include grilled shrimp and pineapple skewers, bruschetta with fresh tomatoes and basil, and mini caprese bites. For a healthier option, try the watermelon and feta skewers with mint or the summer vegetable salsa. If you're feeding a crowd, the spinach and artichoke dip is a great choice. And for vegetarians, there are options such as grilled vegetable bruschetta, avocado and corn salsa, and cucumber and hummus bites. All of these recipes are perfect for any summer gathering and are quick and simple to make.
smspamperedchef
Silver Member
Anyone have any good ideas for some summer appetizers? Would love to not use an oven but not a requirement. I keep thinking cool veggie pizza but I want something else. ANYONE, ANYONE? BUELLER? (lol)

Greek Cheese Torta

Apple Berry Salsa (buy cinnamon chips or crackers)

Bruschetta

Tortilla Pinwheels (these are the bomb!) Printable | Taste of Home

Fruit Kabobs w/ yogurt dip

I'm doing the Clubhouse Chicken Squares this summer. I take the crust already baked and talk about baking it early in the day so that it cools completely.

1. What are some easy appetizer recipes for summer?

Some great summer appetizer ideas from Pampered Chef include our Grilled Shrimp and Pineapple Skewers, Bruschetta with Fresh Tomatoes and Basil, and Mini Caprese Bites. All of these recipes are quick and simple to make, perfect for any summer gathering!

2. Can you recommend a refreshing appetizer for hot summer days?

For a refreshing and light option, we suggest trying our Watermelon and Feta Skewers with Mint. This combination of sweet and savory flavors is sure to be a hit at any summer party!

3. Are there any healthy summer appetizer recipes available?

Absolutely! Our Summer Vegetable Salsa is a delicious and nutritious option, made with fresh summer vegetables and served with whole grain tortilla chips. It's a great way to sneak in some extra veggies into your party menu.

4. Can I make a summer appetizer that's suitable for a crowd?

Yes, our Spinach and Artichoke Dip is a perfect option for a large group. It can be made ahead of time and served with crackers or vegetables for a crowd-pleasing appetizer that's perfect for summer gatherings.

5. Do you have any vegetarian summer appetizer recipes?

We have plenty of options for vegetarians! Some popular choices include our Grilled Vegetable Bruschetta, Avocado and Corn Salsa, and Cucumber and Hummus Bites. These recipes are not only meat-free, but also bursting with fresh summer flavors.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefannie
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • jbondr
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
sherylscooking
  • pamperedval