• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Recipe for Appetizers for Tomorrow Night? Ask Anne in NY!

In summary, the conversation is about finding a good appetizer recipe for a show with over 20 guests. Multiple suggestions are given, including Cheesy Spinach Pinwheels, Lemon Herb Chicken Ring, Chicken Enchilada Ring, Hot Pizza Dip, elegant artichoke cups, tapas, tomato basil squares, cheesy artichoke triangles, fantastic foccia bread, chicken bistro twist-braid, chicken club braid, and TexMex Chicken Melts. The favorite recipe is the Cheesy Artichoke Triangles. The recipes can be found on the website http://joycesfinecooking.com/pamperedchefs.htm.
annew
Hi I have a show tomorrow night with over 20 people coming & I'm wondering if any of you have a good appetizer recipe that you make????

I was thinking about the Cheesy Spinach Pinwheels.....but I'm not sure.....

Thanks
Anne in NY:eek:

I do the Lemon Herb Chicken Ring or the Chicken Enchilada Ring for my 20+ shows

The Hot Pizza dip....it is awesome...just double or triple it....Also...I make it in the microwave rather than baking it in the oven....so quick and easy!!

All of those sound good!

I have done: elegant artichoke cups, tapas, tomato basil squares, cheesy artichoke triangles, fantastic foccia bread, chicken bistro twist-braid, chicken club braid off the top of my head and all were good but the fave by far was the cheesy artichoke triangles!

Clubhouse Chicken Squares is a standard for me. You make it in the large Bar Pan so you can cut the squares a big or as little as you like.

heat123 said:
I have done: elegant artichoke cups, tapas, tomato basil squares, cheesy artichoke triangles, fantastic foccia bread, chicken bistro twist-braid, chicken club braid off the top of my head and all were good but the fave by far was the cheesy artichoke triangles!

I'm doing the Tomato Basil Squares tomorrow night....Yummy!!:D

The clubhouse chicken squares are good for a crowd. Do the TexMex Chicken Melts make a lot of servings? I can't remember if it's 12 or 24, but those are good too.

thanksthese all sound so good what are the tom. basil squares & where is that recipe???

Thanks
Anne

annew said:
these all sound so good what are the tom. basil squares & where is that recipe???

Thanks
Anne

All The Best....but you might also get it on CC....:D

pamperedgirl3 said:
Do the TexMex Chicken Melts make a lot of servings? I can't remember if it's 12 or 24, but those are good too.

They make 20-24 depending on how thin you slice your bread. I think you could do more if you had the extra bread. I used the medium scoop and it just seemed like a lot of topping for the little bit of bread. They were good though!!!

annew said:
I was thinking about the Cheesy Spinach Pinwheels.....but I'm not sure.....

Thanks
Anne in NY:eek:

What book is this in?

Fantastic Focaccia Bread from Stoneware Inspirations is good & easy.

jrstephens said:
What book is this in?

Several of the recipes mentioned on this thread can be found at http://joycesfinecooking.com/pamperedchefs.htm including the cheesey spinach pinwheels

tlennhoff said:
Several of the recipes mentioned on this thread can be found at http://joycesfinecooking.com/pamperedchefs.htm including the cheesey spinach pinwheels

Thanks - I always forget about this website for some reason! I need to bookmark it.

jrstephens said:
Thanks - I always forget about this website for some reason! I need to bookmark it.

That's what I've done. Everytime someone asks for a recipe I check there. :p

I love that site, I just wish it were alphabetized!

heat123 said:
I love that site, I just wish it were alphabetized!

I do searches on a word from the recipe name.

Related to Need a Recipe for Appetizers for Tomorrow Night? Ask Anne in NY!

What are some easy appetizer recipes for a last-minute party?

Some easy appetizer recipes for a last-minute party could include bruschetta, cheese and crackers, vegetable platters with dip, meat and cheese skewers, and deviled eggs.

What are some appetizers that can be made ahead of time?

Some appetizers that can be made ahead of time include dips, cheese balls, puff pastry bites, and mini quiches.

What are some vegetarian appetizer options?

Some vegetarian appetizer options include hummus and pita chips, vegetable spring rolls, caprese skewers, roasted vegetables, and stuffed mushrooms.

What are some crowd-pleasing appetizers for a large group?

Some crowd-pleasing appetizers for a large group could include mini meatballs, buffalo chicken dip, spinach and artichoke dip, pigs in a blanket, and loaded potato skins.

What are some budget-friendly appetizer ideas?

Some budget-friendly appetizer ideas could include chips and salsa, popcorn chicken, vegetable pinwheels, fruit skewers, and spinach and feta triangles.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefannie
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • ccarp
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ccarp
  • PamperedMandy2010