• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Which One of the Recipes in the Hwc Recipe Cards? Best Demo?

I would recommend the Chicken & Broccolie Braid or the Italian Chicken Pasta Toss as good show recipes!Thank you for your input!
BlessedWifeMommy
Which one of the recipes in the HWC recipe card collection do you think would make a good demo? A good take with 2nd recipe?

I would love to be able to recommend the HWC products this way.

Anyone ???

I was wondering the same thing. I imagine one of the pizzas?

I went through them one more time...

I think the Chicken & Broccolie Braid is a great classic. I'm considering using it at my next shows.

The Heavenly Lemon Angel Cake sounds great, and I love that it is pink!

What do you all think?

FYI

Here are the 15 recipes

Chicken & Broccolie Braid
Heavenly Lemon Angel Cake
savory Vegetable Mini Quiches
Chocolate Caramel Oatmeal Chews
Banaana Cream Brownie Squares
Taffy Apple Pizza
Tuxedo Brownie Cups
Thai Vegetable Pizza
Italian Chicken Pasta Toss
Lemon Greek Chicken
Spicy Beef & Broccoli Stir-fry
Baked Brie with Apples & Cranberries
Tomato-Basil Squares
Touchdown Taco Dip
Grecian Party Squares

I bought everything to make the Lemon Angel Cake this weekend!! It looks so good!

I love all the recipes they selected! I think any of them would be a good demo!

Thanks for sharing these. I have all the recipes except the caramel chews and lemon angel cake so I guess I won't bother buying a set of cards. I'll save the money towards another set of plates in May instead :)

tuxedo brownie cups are amazing! I signed up because I saw them done at a show and bought everything I needed to make them!

PCJenni said:
tuxedo brownie cups are amazing! I signed up because I saw them done at a show and bought everything I needed to make them!

That is great feedback!

the heavenly lemon angel food cake is delicious but not a good show recipe. it takes too long!

The Tomato-Basil Squares & the Touchdown Taco Dip are both Great & also easy & quite tasty if you're looking for fast demos.

1. What is the Hwc Recipe Cards?

The Hwc Recipe Cards are a collection of recipe cards specifically designed for use in Pampered Chef parties and demonstrations. They feature a variety of delicious and easy-to-make recipes using Pampered Chef products.

2. How many recipes are included in the Hwc Recipe Cards?

There are over 60 recipes in the Hwc Recipe Cards, providing a wide range of options for customers to choose from.

3. Can I customize the recipes in the Hwc Recipe Cards?

Yes, you can easily customize the recipes to fit your personal preferences or dietary restrictions. The cards provide suggestions for substitutions and variations to make the recipes your own.

4. Are the recipes in the Hwc Recipe Cards easy to make?

Yes, the recipes are designed to be simple and easy to make, making them perfect for busy schedules. They also use Pampered Chef products that can help streamline the cooking process.

5. Can I purchase the Hwc Recipe Cards separately?

Yes, the Hwc Recipe Cards are available for purchase separately from other Pampered Chef products. They can be bought individually or as a set.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• luvinpc
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • KristinB1023