• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Silicone Whisks: Guest Question & Answer - TIA

In summary, the Pampered Chef consultant recommends the Essential Kitchen Tools Set for beginners, and the Quick Cooker Moroccan Chicken for a dinner party. To clean Pampered Chef stoneware, use hot water and a nylon scraper. The company also offers gluten-free and allergen-friendly products and the option to host parties online.
pamperedape
about the silicone whisks...

I don't have any so I couldn't answer her. Are they silicone over metal, or just more firm silicone?

TIA

Silicone over stainless

Silicone whisks are typically made with a metal core covered in a layer of silicone. The silicone provides a non-stick surface and is heat resistant, making it safe for use in cooking and baking. The metal core adds stability and strength to the whisk, allowing it to effectively mix and blend ingredients. Some silicone whisks may also have a more firm silicone material for the whisking wires, providing even more durability and strength.

Related to Silicone Whisks: Guest Question & Answer - TIA

What are the best kitchen tools for beginners?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I highly recommend our Essential Kitchen Tools Set, which includes a chef's knife, paring knife, vegetable peeler, and kitchen shears. These tools are versatile and perfect for any beginner cook.

Can you recommend a good recipe for a dinner party?

Absolutely! Our Quick Cooker Moroccan Chicken is always a hit at dinner parties. It's easy to prepare and full of flavor. Plus, it can be made in our Quick Cooker, which cuts down on cooking time.

What is the best way to clean my Pampered Chef stoneware?

The best way to clean your Pampered Chef stoneware is to use hot water and a nylon scraper to remove any food residue. Avoid using soap, as it can seep into the pores of the stoneware and affect the flavor of your food.

Do you offer any gluten-free or allergen-friendly products?

Yes, we offer a variety of gluten-free and allergen-friendly products, including our gluten-free flour blend, dairy-free chocolate chips, and nut-free seasoning blends. We also have a selection of recipes that cater to specific dietary restrictions.

Can I host a Pampered Chef party online?

Absolutely! We offer both in-home and online parties, so you can choose the option that works best for you. Our online parties are a great way to connect with friends and family from the comfort of your own home, and you can still earn free and discounted products as a host.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef.Wanda
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • RMDave
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
RMDave
Replies