• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Signing Up for Two DS Companies? Double Show?

:)Simple mode is good - I thought you said clearly what I went on and on about...Have a great night - I'm headed there too!
shuttermonster
Can you sign up for two different DS companies? Like PC and baskets or candles? If so, can you also have a "double" show... a PC show but have the candles or baskets to look at and sell at the same show? I had a friend ask me and I got curious. :rolleyes:

Yes, but once you reach Director with PC, you can't represent another company too. You can absolutely have a double show. It's YOUR business!!

DanielleQ said:
Yes, but once you reach Director with PC, you can't represent another company too. You can absolutely have a double show. It's YOUR business!!

Technically you shouldn't demo a double-show yourself...

The part Danielle said about directorship is true and you have every right to sign with multiple companies...

However, this is what you signed in your consultant agreement:

"I will demonstrate or sell only Company products at Cooking Shows. I will not demonstrate or sell any other products, including any products made personally by me, as part of my Pampered Chef business, at any Cooking Show; or at a Company-sponsored event or meeting."

So, if you have a cooking show you are demoing, you should not be demoing jewelry, spices, baskets, skin care products, whatever at the same time.

No -you cannot sell PC at a show and another product at the same time.

Some consultants have "combo" shows - where they team up with a consultant from another company - but YOU cannot do a show and be the consultant for both companies represented.

ChefBeckyD said:
No -you cannot sell PC at a show and another product at the same time.

Some consultants have "combo" shows - where they team up with a consultant from another company - but YOU cannot do a show and be the consultant for both companies represented.

Yeah, what I said only Becky made it much simpler and clearer. ;) Exactly that is what you signed in what I quoted from the agreement.

janetupnorth said:
Yeah, what I said only Becky made it much simpler and clearer. ;) Exactly that is what you signed in what I quoted from the agreement.

It's past my bedtime, and I actually wanted to say what you said Janet - but my brain is working in simple mode right now!;)

Good night!:indif: :indif:

ChefBeckyD said:
It's past my bedtime, and I actually wanted to say what you said Janet - but my brain is working in simple mode right now!;)

Good night!:indif: :indif:

Simple mode is good - I thought you said clearly what I went on and on about...

Have a great night - I'm headed there too! (Although it's only 10:15 here not 11:15!!!!)

Good to know... thanks!

Related to Signing Up for Two DS Companies? Double Show?

1. How do I sign up for two DS companies?

To sign up for two DS companies, you will need to go through the enrollment process for each company separately. This typically involves filling out an online application and paying an enrollment fee. Keep in mind that some companies may have policies in place that do not allow their consultants to be actively involved in another direct sales company.

2. Can I sell products from both companies at the same time?

Yes, you can sell products from both companies at the same time. However, it is important to make sure that you are following the policies and guidelines of both companies. This may include not promoting one company's products at events or parties hosted by the other company.

3. Are there any benefits to signing up for two DS companies?

The main benefit of signing up for two DS companies is the opportunity to diversify your income and potentially reach a wider customer base. You may also have access to different products and training from each company, which can help you grow as a consultant.

4. Can I use the same social media accounts for both companies?

While some companies may allow their consultants to use the same social media accounts for multiple businesses, it is important to check with both companies to ensure that you are following their policies. Some companies may have restrictions on how their products can be promoted on social media.

5. Will I have to pay double the fees and expenses for being part of two companies?

Yes, you will likely have to pay double the fees and expenses for being part of two companies. This can include enrollment fees, monthly fees, and expenses for marketing materials and inventory. It is important to carefully consider these costs before signing up for two DS companies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LCOLACHICO
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Liquid Sky
Replies