• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Has Any Ever Done 2 Ds Companies?

In summary, you need to find a new outlet for your creativity and energy, and start making specific action plans.
milkangel
I love doing pc but i am ineed of more interactive with people so i was thinking of doing a nother ds company. what does pc have aganst it? or what can i do to increas my interaction with people i need to get out more that i do right now. i stay at home with my 4 month old and 2 year old kids 24/7 so i really do need to get out and have the urge to be with more people and out side work is not an opption. need addvise. Thanks

i just feel that i am in a slump and cant get out.
i love doing pc and i need to get out more than i do now. i have someany people that say no to shows and it scares me that i cant keep going. i dont know what to do any more. i tryed every thing and more but nothing is working i had a good time doing the biggest home show in march and it worked for april and sorda may too but that is it nothing in june. need to rescedual 3 shows and do one wedding registry maby 2 so i am kinda in a slump and cant get out. i am so board at home even from doing my house work i need more todo and i need to move on with pc but i cant and now i do not know what do to any more. please HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think maybe it's a different outlet altogether that you need, not another DS company. If you're a consultant (not a director), you can be a rep for another DS biz. But honestly, if you are struggling w/ PC, I'd be leery of starting another DS business. PC is fun and interactive so it's just bookings that you need. People will say no to hosting all those other companies' parties just as much if not more than PC.Do you have a mom's group that you can join? Do you attend a church that has other moms and can start up a playgroup? How about a Book Club/group?I'm the same way (needing to interact w/ people, get tired of just being a home-body w/ kids and housework). PC is my outlet, so is CS. Right now I'm in a slump as well, but things will pick up in time. Also, I find that when all I do is focus on being lonely and depressed, it increases those feelings. I force myself to pick up the phone and call a long distance friend or family member or invite a friend over with kids for a playdate or something and it helps. When all else fails, I curl up with a good book while the kids play or watch TV. If the house isn't perfect for a day or so, it's not the end of the world. But my sanity has to be a priority. KWIM?I wish you luck in finding something to help you feel better. Sometimes it's a conscious decision to change things. To put on the big girl panties and get to work making a change! :D

or a MOPS (Mothers Of Preschoolers) group. Most local churches have them. They are for moms of preschoolers up to age 5. And same concept as what Jennifer said about MOMS....gives you a great outlet and could lead to more business too!

I know you are struggling and have been for a while. You have asked for help on these topics before and have gotten great answers.

See these threads...

http://www.chefsuccess.com/f2/dont-know-what-do-any-more-42963/
http://www.chefsuccess.com/f2/help-running-out-contacts-people-ask-booking-nov-44953/

I will probably get slammed but I think you need to do some serious soul searching and start making an action plan. Decide on specific steps and go from there. Maybee google what it means to have a business plan and use that.

Please try to not feel so sorry for yourself. Take action and change your life!!! It is hard but we all have the power within us!

Sorry if I am harsh but It drives me nuts when people are always saying help me... help me... Help yourself dang it!

off my soapbox now....

I do 2 but they work well together and my focus is PC and I do well with it. I d PC and Tastefully Simple. I love both and it works for me, but it may not be for everyone.

I agree with most things above...I too have seen your posts throughout the months. I don't think a 2nd DS company is going to get you what you need. If you aren't successful with PC which is pretty easy, a second will just burden you more. You will be more stressed and tired of being with the kids.I'd really check out MOMS and MOPS, and also find a hobby or something fun to do and find someone with common interests.If you are looking for a magic wand somewhere, you won't find it unless you find it in the Bible. Only God can provide what you are searching for deep in your soul. Everything else will take an effort on your part.

MOPS saved my sanity when I quit my job to stay home after I had my second child. It is THE BEST GROUP!!! Of course, I'm bias, I'm the Coordinator this year. LOL

But seriously, any group for mom's of young kids will help you. Any business contacts you make will only be a bonus.

The OP (original poster) is in MN like me and I know from experience that along with MOPS and MOMS club we have AWESOME early childhood family education (ECFE) I have been involved with this since my DD was 7 weeks old and it saved my life. I am so grateful that I had my children in MN. EVERY community has this available and thay cannot turn you away for inability to pay. All she needs to do is call her local community ed dept. Or county health dept and they will hook her up.

Last edited:
I agree with everyone else, from your previous posts, I really don't think another direct sales business will help you out.

1. What is the difference between two Ds companies and other direct sales companies?

Two Ds companies, or direct-to-direct sales companies, have a unique business model where they sell products directly to consumers through independent consultants, rather than through traditional retail stores. This allows for a more personal and interactive shopping experience.

2. How do two Ds companies ensure the quality of their products?

Two Ds companies have strict quality control processes in place to ensure the highest quality of their products. They also work closely with their manufacturing partners to maintain consistency and quality standards. In addition, they offer satisfaction guarantees to ensure customer satisfaction.

3. Can anyone become a consultant for a two Ds company?

Yes, most two Ds companies have an open enrollment policy where anyone can become a consultant and start their own business. However, there may be certain requirements or qualifications needed, such as a minimum age or residency in a specific country.

4. How do consultants for two Ds companies earn income?

Consultants for two Ds companies earn income through a commission-based system. They earn a percentage of the sales they make, as well as bonuses for reaching certain milestones or levels in their business. Some companies may also offer additional incentives and rewards for top-performing consultants.

5. Are there any costs associated with becoming a consultant for a two Ds company?

Yes, there may be some initial costs associated with becoming a consultant for a two Ds company, such as a starter kit or training materials. However, these costs are typically low and can often be recouped through sales made by the consultant. Additionally, some companies may offer payment plans or discounts for new consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Liquid Sky
  • hollye44
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
legacypc46
  • pamperedpals