• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Financial Guru's Recommended DS Company | Need Research Help?

In summary, this Financial Guru recommended TPC as the only DS company to join if you were looking for a PT job to help with debt.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
A while back - could have been 2-3 years ago even - there was a Financial Guru who recommended TPC as the only DS company to join if you were trying to earn some extra money to get out of debt.....

For some reason, Ron Blue comes to my mind, but I don't think it was him. Does anyone remember this in better detail?

(My pastor has asked me for some info - to go along with our Finance Series....which is moving into the direction of using Biblical principles to start a small business...)

I know that Adriana posted an article with something like that in it---Addie4TPC I think is her screen name, so you could search for it that way.

DebbieJ said:
I know that Adriana posted an article with something like that in it---Addie4TPC I think is her screen name, so you could search for it that way.

No - that is a different one. That one is an article sort of blasting DS, with the exception of TPC....

The one I'm looking for is about a book that was written by a Financial Guru, where he says that TPC is a good DS company to join if you are looking for a PT job to help with debt.

Thank you, Janet! That is just what I needed to kick start myself back into the recruiting mode. I will either be going to the Library today or the bookstore (I have a nice gift card to use) and reading this book.

Janet, you are amazing! Thanks so much! I looked all over and couldn't find it.

You are so smart!:love:

Becky that is so funny you brought that up. That thread was just restarted yesterday or today.

pamperedpals said:
Becky that is so funny you brought that up. That thread was just restarted yesterday or today.

It was bumped by Linda after I found it and linked to it for Becky.

...and Becky...aw shucks...I'm not that smart, just resourceful...it took me 30 seconds, Google and the right choice of words... :rolleyes:

Related to Financial Guru's Recommended DS Company | Need Research Help?

What is the purpose of "Need Some Research Help!"?

The purpose of "Need Some Research Help!" is to assist Pampered Chef consultants in finding information and resources to support their business, such as product information, marketing strategies, and sales techniques.

Who can access "Need Some Research Help!"?

Any Pampered Chef consultant can access "Need Some Research Help!" through the consultant portal. Simply log in and navigate to the "Resources" section to find the link to "Need Some Research Help!".

What types of resources are available on "Need Some Research Help!"?

There is a variety of resources available on "Need Some Research Help!", including product training videos, marketing materials, sales tips, and business strategies. The resources are constantly updated and added to in order to provide the most current and relevant information.

Can I request specific research topics on "Need Some Research Help!"?

Yes, you can request specific research topics on "Need Some Research Help!" by filling out the form provided on the website. The research team will review your request and do their best to find relevant information for you.

Is there a limit to how many times I can access "Need Some Research Help!"?

No, there is no limit to how many times you can access "Need Some Research Help!". It is available 24/7 for your convenience and you can access it as many times as you need to in order to find the information and resources you are looking for.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cookiebug
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • raebates
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies