• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Do Pampered Chef and Another Ds?

In summary, consultants work for PC and another DS company. They help out a friend and represent more than one company. They can't have any other DS business. Friends and family members are more likely to invest in PC products when they know the consultant is working on PC.
hollye44
I am wondering if anyone is a consultant for PC and another DS company. How does that work for you? I am considering one of the skin care companies. It sounds like they make good commission and I love their products. I'm a stay-at-home mom and could really use more money coming in. DH would love that!! Of course, PC is my true passion and I would always stay with it no matter what. Any advice is appreciated.

I don't but I do know that if you want to become a director with PC, you cannot have any other DS business.

I would double your efforts in your PC business. People only have so much to spend and if you represent more than one company you aren't likely to grow in either.

I have hosted parties for other DS companies and my friends are not happy when I do that. They are like, now what are you selling? They know me as the PC lady and that is what I prefer. I do explain that I'm just helping out a friend but still...

BethCooks4U said:
I have hosted parties for other DS companies and my friends are not happy when I do that. They are like, now what are you selling? They know me as the PC lady and that is what I prefer. I do explain that I'm just helping out a friend but still...
My MIL does that to me, every time I host something, too! I always figured that she was too dense to understand the difference between "host" and "consultant." :rolleyes:

I left PC from another direct sales company with 10 percent higher commission, and a 50 percent bigger discount on products. It didn't make sense on paper ... but I am making SO MUCH MORE money than I ever did with my previous product line!My recruiter came to PC from a skin care products company ... she found she was "encouraged" to carry so much stock so she could fulfill short-term needs ...now she is stuck with it!I didn't plan to leave the other company, but found out quickly that I could not do justice to PC while continuing to sell the other product, especially since I have a full-time job. Know what I found, at least with my circle of friends? People will NOT waste money on jewelry, candles or makeup, but they WILL invest into their families, and that is what they feel they are doing with PC!Good luck as you make your decision.

chefann said:
My MIL does that to me, every time I host something, too! I always figured that she was too dense to understand the difference between "host" and "consultant." :rolleyes:

No my friends don't get it either. "You sell that TOO?? How do you have time for it?" :confused:

I do PC and Longaberger. I mainly do Longaberger for the discount but, have a good customer base. I find to be very easy to do both, but that is me.

Thanks, everyone. This gives me a lot of insight. I know that I do want to invest in building my PC business. And you are right about the family building part. That is the best. Other DS companies can't say that!!

honestly if you truly do 3-2-1 and concentrate on PC it will work for you--

Ditto to what Morfia said and to what Di said about folks being willing to invest in PC products right now versus buying stuff from other DS companies.

1. Can I sell Pampered Chef and another direct sales company at the same time?

Yes, you can! Many consultants choose to sell multiple direct sales companies in order to offer a wider variety of products to their customers. Just make sure to follow any guidelines set by each company and be transparent with your customers about your involvement with both businesses.

2. Are there any conflicts of interest between Pampered Chef and other direct sales companies?

No, there are no conflicts of interest between Pampered Chef and other direct sales companies. Each company has its own unique products and target audience, so there is no overlap or competition. As long as you are following the guidelines of each company, you can successfully sell both.

3. Can I use the same social media platform for both Pampered Chef and another direct sales company?

Yes, you can use the same social media platform for both Pampered Chef and another direct sales company. Just make sure to keep your posts and content separate and clearly label which company the products are from. This will avoid any confusion or conflicts.

4. Is it difficult to balance selling Pampered Chef and another direct sales company?

It can be challenging to balance selling multiple direct sales companies, but it is doable with proper organization and time management. Make sure to prioritize your tasks and set aside dedicated time for each company. It may also be helpful to have a separate team or support system for each business.

5. Are there any benefits to selling both Pampered Chef and another direct sales company?

Yes, there are several benefits to selling both Pampered Chef and another direct sales company. You can reach a wider customer base, offer a diverse range of products, and potentially earn more income. Additionally, you can learn valuable skills and strategies from both companies that can help you grow as a consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cook1
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • thehaleykitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cheflorraine
  • wadesgirl