• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shipping to US Military Bases in Japan: Can We Do It?

In summary, Pampered Chef products can be shipped to US military bases in Japan with an additional shipping fee. The shipping time may vary and there may be delays due to customs. Customers can track their orders and there are restrictions on certain products that can be shipped.
pamperedalf
Silver Member
I have a host that has a friend on a miltary base in Japan and would like to order on her show. Can we ship directly there or do we have to ship here then ship to Japan.
I know we can only ship w/in the US, but I don't know if it's different for military bases?

I guess it's a big order.....:D
TIA

Military bases do count!! The customer will just need to pay direct shipping rates. As long as it's going to an APO/FPO address, she is fine!!!

Thanks Stephanie, I knew you would have the answer!

1. Can I ship Pampered Chef products to US military bases in Japan?

Yes, we are happy to ship our products to US military bases in Japan. We understand the importance of being able to access quality kitchen products while serving overseas.

2. How long will it take for my order to arrive at the military base in Japan?

The shipping time will vary depending on the location of the military base in Japan. Typically, it will take 2-3 weeks for the order to arrive. However, please note that there may be delays due to customs or other factors out of our control.

3. Is there an additional cost for shipping to a US military base in Japan?

Yes, there is an additional shipping fee for orders being shipped to US military bases in Japan. This fee is based on the weight and size of the package and will be calculated at checkout.

4. Can I track my order once it has been shipped to a military base in Japan?

Yes, you will receive a tracking number once your order has been shipped. You can use this tracking number to track your package until it reaches the military base in Japan.

5. Are there any restrictions on the types of products that can be shipped to US military bases in Japan?

Yes, there are restrictions on certain products that can be shipped to US military bases in Japan. This includes items that are considered hazardous or prohibited by military regulations. Please contact us if you have any questions about specific products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mscharf
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lesliec
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies