• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shipping Q&A for Show Hosts: Free Shipping for Co-Host?

In summary, the minimum order requirement for free shipping is $75. You can combine your order with your co-host's order to meet this requirement. There is no limit to the number of co-hosts for a show, but all orders must be submitted by the show closing date to qualify for free shipping. If some co-hosts do not want to order online, you can place their orders on your online show order. Each co-host can use their own credit card, but again, orders must be submitted by the show closing date to qualify for free shipping.
kearstin
OK, I'm getting ready to submit a show with two hosts... Does the co-host order have to ship to the "host" or can it be shipped to the "co-host" directly with the free shipping?

If the co host wants direct shipping, she has to pay direct shipping charges.

Free shipping is to the host only.

Thank you :)

Related to Shipping Q&A for Show Hosts: Free Shipping for Co-Host?

What is the minimum order requirement for free shipping?

The minimum order requirement for free shipping is $75.

Can I combine my order with my co-host's order to meet the minimum requirement?

Yes, you can combine your order with your co-host's order to meet the minimum requirement for free shipping.

Is there a limit to the number of co-hosts I can have for my show?

There is no limit to the number of co-hosts you can have for your show. However, all co-hosts must submit their orders by the show closing date in order to qualify for free shipping.

What if not all of my co-hosts want to order online?

If some of your co-hosts do not want to order online, they can submit their orders to you and you can place them on your online show order. This will still count towards the minimum requirement for free shipping.

Can my co-hosts use their own credit cards for their orders?

Yes, each co-host can use their own credit card for their order. However, all orders must be submitted by the show closing date to qualify for free shipping.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kris Renee
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Kris Renee
  • NRcritques
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • babywings76