• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraiser Host: Free Shipping or Not?

In summary, offering free shipping for fundraiser hosts can increase sales and profits for the fundraiser and make it easier for hosts to reach their goals. As a fundraiser host, you do not have to pay for the free shipping as it is covered by the company. While most products are eligible for free shipping, it is best to check with your Pampered Chef consultant for any exclusions. You can still earn host rewards even if you offer free shipping and setting it up is as simple as working with your consultant to create a personalized link or code.
TheFreddiesCook
Do they get free shipping or only and only the host special?

They DO NOT get free shipping..only the Host Special.

fundraiser host do not get free shipping. They only get to choose one of the host specials, no free, half price or discount products.

Related to Fundraiser Host: Free Shipping or Not?

What is the benefit of offering free shipping for fundraiser hosts?

Offering free shipping for fundraiser hosts can be a great incentive for their supporters to place larger orders, resulting in higher sales and more profits for the fundraiser. It also makes it easier for the hosts to reach their fundraising goals.

Do I have to pay for the free shipping as a fundraiser host?

No, as a fundraiser host, you do not have to pay for the free shipping. The cost of shipping is covered by the company as part of the fundraiser program. This means you can offer free shipping to your supporters without any additional cost to you.

Is free shipping available for all Pampered Chef products?

Free shipping is available for most Pampered Chef products, but there may be some exclusions depending on the fundraiser program and the specific products being purchased. It is always best to check with your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Can I still earn host rewards if I offer free shipping?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards even if you offer free shipping to your supporters. The amount of host rewards you earn will be based on the total sales generated from your fundraiser, not on the cost of shipping.

How do I set up free shipping for my fundraiser?

To set up free shipping for your fundraiser, simply work with your Pampered Chef consultant to create a personalized fundraiser link or code that includes the free shipping offer. This will ensure that all orders placed through your fundraiser will automatically receive free shipping at checkout.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Shawnna
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • NRcritques
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Schylie