• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shipping Options for Co-Hosted Party: Local & Remote Hosts

In summary, for a co-hosted party, there are two shipping options available: local and remote. Both local and remote hosts can have their products shipped together in one order, and the host can select the preferred shipping option during the party planning process. There is an additional cost for remote shipping, which will vary based on the location and size of the order. If there are both local and remote hosts for the party, the host can choose to have some products shipped locally and others shipped remotely for flexibility and convenience.
ChefSteph06
Ok, I have two sisters who co-hosted a party. One lives locally & the other about 4 hrs away. Can I pick which host each order is shipped to, or do I have to have half of them direct shipped?

All orders are shipped to one host. If they want the orders shi8pped elsewhere, each guest and the co-host would have to pay diredt shipping.

DebbieJ said:
All orders are shipped to one host. If they want the orders shi8pped elsewhere, each guest and the co-host would have to pay diredt shipping.

That's what I figured. I ended up just dividing the orders into two shows b/c it was split between the two hosts almost evenly , so direct shipping would have been too expensive.

Related to Shipping Options for Co-Hosted Party: Local & Remote Hosts

What are the different shipping options for a co-hosted party?

For a co-hosted party, there are two different shipping options available: local and remote. The local shipping option allows the host to receive their products directly at the party location, while the remote shipping option allows the host to have their products shipped to their home address.

Can both local and remote hosts have their products shipped together?

Yes, both local and remote hosts can have their products shipped together in one order. This allows for easier coordination and delivery of all the products.

How can I select the shipping option for my co-hosted party?

During the party planning process, you will have the option to choose between local and remote shipping for your co-hosted party. Simply select the option that best suits your needs.

Is there an additional cost for remote shipping?

Yes, there is an additional cost for remote shipping. This cost will be added to the total order at checkout and will vary based on the location and size of the order.

What if I have both local and remote hosts for my party?

If you have both local and remote hosts for your party, you can choose to have some products shipped locally and others shipped remotely. This allows for flexibility and convenience for both hosts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pctharper
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • BethanyN
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • JennLizFran