• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Co-Host Party: Shipping Options for San Diego and Texas Guests

In summary, the San Diego host would have to pay direct shipping on her order, and the co-host would get her order free.
naekelsey
Gold Member
I have two persons wanting to do a party doing the co-host thing but I have a question. One who lives in San Diego and the other lives in Texas...Can the Texas stuff be sent for only $4 s/h per guest, and then all the stuff for San Diego be sent for only $4 s/h per guest also???

Thanks

I don't think so. I think you'd have to pick one location for the show, and then everything else will have to be direct shipped. I could be wrong though...

you are correct... I just had the same situation and the co-host is going to have to pay direct shipping on that part.

cheapest routeI would try to find the cheapest way to send it direct ship and send the other host's stuff for FREE.
Wow I have never done that before. I guess they don't expect two hosts from two different states to host a show together. lol

Debbie :D

Texas HostNaekelsey-- I would be willing to do the show for your Texas host!:D I'm sure you don't want that headache;)

What the others said is true. If the San Diego host is the main host then the Texas orders all have to be direct shipped and the Co-Host pays direct shipping on her order as well.

Is this a cooking show? They do not allow co-hosts for catalog shows.

It is a cooking show..The friend is in town from Texas. They are going to do this show while she is here. The only problem is they are ONLY having a show if they can do it together & ONLY so they can have a $400 show so they can BOTH get the cookware for 1/2 off. I think I will just have to tread lightly and see what I can do..

Chef Kerns, thanks for the offer but I am used to doing shows out of town. I have done several in Washington and Colorado and so far I haven't had any "major" headaches from any of them.

Thanks for all the help.

Just thought I'd offer. Ya never know!! :D

Good luck with your show!

I'd put all the orders into PP, then print the receipts. Decide which host had the least orders, then combine all of that host's orders into ONE direct-ship order to the host's home. (Put the host's name in as a guest to do this.) Make sure you mail the receipts to her so she can sort them out when they arrive! Use the extra shipping paid by the guests to cover the cost of direct-shipping her co-host order to her as well. Is that clear as mud?

Got it...For some reason I actual understood!! I was actually thinking the same thing...
Thanks

Related to Co-Host Party: Shipping Options for San Diego and Texas Guests

What is a co-host for a Pampered Chef party?

A co-host for a Pampered Chef party is someone who helps the main host by inviting guests, promoting the party, and potentially even hosting the party at their own home.

How does being a co-host benefit me?

As a co-host, you will have the opportunity to earn free and discounted products based on the sales and bookings made at the party. You will also have the chance to learn more about Pampered Chef products and potentially even earn a commission for any sales made at the party.

What are the responsibilities of a co-host?

The main responsibilities of a co-host include inviting guests to the party, promoting the party through social media or other means, and potentially hosting the party at their own home. You may also be asked to assist with setup, cleanup, and other tasks during the party.

Can I be a co-host if I don't live in the same town as the main host?

Yes, you can still be a co-host for a Pampered Chef party even if you don't live in the same town as the main host. You can help promote the party and invite guests through social media or other means, and you may also be able to host the party at your own home if desired.

How do I become a co-host for a Pampered Chef party?

If you are interested in becoming a co-host for a Pampered Chef party, simply reach out to the main host of the party and express your interest. They will provide you with more information and guide you through the process. You can also reach out to your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information on co-hosting opportunities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mrsbmomof3