• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Entering Orders for Graduation/Bridal Show: Host and Multiple Guests

In summary, the girl is having a graduation/bridal show and most of the guests are out of town. They ordered online and the girl would like the orders to be in her name for warranty purposes. The host should enter the show as the girl and use the guest's name.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
Ok, how do I enter these?

I have a graduation/bridal show going on for a girl where most people were out of town so they ordered online and even though I'd give them reduced shipping to themselves (I was going to pay the difference between $4 and DS for them) no one wanted to order for themselves, just for the girl.

Anyway, since these are all gifts for her, I would like the orders to be in her name for warranty purposes.

Would it look odd to enter a show where she is Host and Multiple Guests????

Does anyone know how HO likes us to handle this?

I know they don't want them ALL entered as one because that would shortchange them on S/H charges...

I just put them under the guest's name. That way they have a receipt for themselves to show their purchase for the bride.

That's what I was thinking at first but then warranty is not under the bride so I was thinking to put them under the girl's name and just have payment as the guest and still give the receipt to them.As long as HO is fine on warranty in those cases, then I'll put it under the guest name...

I also used the guest name on bridal shower.

Thanks guys - I've decided to just use guest name since that is how it imports for our PWS and I'm sure HO will honor warranty when it is marked as a bridal show.

As long as HO knows it's for a bridal shower, it doesn't matter who's name it's under. I always gave my host a packet of receipts from each guest and highlighted the items that were hers. I've heard of other people making a dummy order in the bride's name and entering all the products in, printing it and then deleting it. That way she just has 1 receipt with all the products on it. I prefer to give her the guest's receipt because then she can always know who gave her the gift. Or, if you think about it, if the wedding doesn't go on, ettiquette is to return the gift to the gift giver, so she would aleast know who to return the gift to (not that it would happen!).

1. How do I enter a product code for my order?

To enter a product code for your order, simply click on the "Enter Product Code" box on the checkout page and type in the code. The product will then be added to your order and you can proceed with the checkout process.

2. Can I enter multiple product codes for one order?

Yes, you can enter multiple product codes for one order. Simply click on the "Enter Product Code" box and type in the codes separated by a comma. The products will then be added to your order and you can proceed with the checkout process.

3. I can't find where to enter my product code. Where is it located?

The "Enter Product Code" box is located on the checkout page, right before the payment information section. If you are having trouble locating it, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

4. What do I do if my product code is not working?

If your product code is not working, please double check that you have entered it correctly. If it still does not work, it may have expired or may not be valid for the product you are trying to purchase. Please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

5. Can I enter a product code after I have already placed my order?

Unfortunately, we are unable to add product codes to an order after it has been placed. Please make sure to enter all product codes before completing your order to ensure they are included. If you have any issues, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pctharper
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefLoriG
  • chefangie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • cookn' katie