• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shame on You! I Am Listening to the Playback of the Call Last Night

In summary, "Shame on You! I Am Listening to the Playback of the Call Last Night" is a Pampered Chef product that records and plays back phone calls. It can be used for training, quality control, or record-keeping in business. The product is easy to use, simply plug it in and press record. Recorded calls can be transferred to a computer with the USB cable and played on any media player. This product is compatible with most landline and mobile phones, but it is recommended to check compatibility before purchasing.
pamela
shame on you! I am listening to the playback of the call last night and it didn't stop recording how you explained the pain of your toe!!!!!!!!!!!!:bugeye:

That bad, huh????;)

so I guess we now know that hanging-up and claling back in doesn't work...

pamperedlinda said:

NOPE!:blushing:

pamperedlinda said:

Yup... doesn't work. Voice of experience here too...

Weird....when I restarted the recording, it said "the call is now being recorded" which is what it says at the beginning of the recording. Sorry!

Oh no!! LOL
Sorry everyone :(

Now I'm intreagued....where is the thread with the toe issue?

i missed it--But I bet someone was still on--So it didnt stop---weird--

I am so NOT offended, Carolyn! I just thought it was funny and that you all needed to know in case you sent the link to your downlines.

The toe thread is on CS....but suffice to say that Carolyn boo-boo'ed her toe quite badly on the door to the nail salon and it hurts!

I really need to work on my potty mouth -- ya know, at shows I am all "Oh my goodness, and well, Golleeeee" but when amongst friends (which I feel I am on DCS and I kinda forget we're bein' all professional when we first get on our calls), I let my jersey Girl hang out - LOL I need to remind myself before we get on our call that this is business time and not friend time - LOL

1. What is "Shame on You! I Am Listening to the Playback of the Call Last Night"?

"Shame on You! I Am Listening to the Playback of the Call Last Night" is a Pampered Chef product that allows you to record and playback your phone calls for personal or business use.

2. How can I use this product in my business?

This product can be used in your business for training purposes, quality control, or for keeping records of important conversations.

3. Is this product easy to use?

Yes, "Shame on You! I Am Listening to the Playback of the Call Last Night" is very easy to use. Simply plug it into your phone and press the record button to start recording your calls.

4. Can I listen to the recorded calls on my computer?

Yes, you can transfer the recorded calls to your computer using the USB cable included with the product and listen to them using any media player.

5. Is this product compatible with all types of phones?

Yes, "Shame on You! I Am Listening to the Playback of the Call Last Night" is compatible with most landline and mobile phones. However, it is always recommended to check the product's compatibility with your specific phone model before purchasing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
MORFIA
  • pamperedlinda
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
finley1991
Replies
Views
Admin Greg