• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did I forget to share the link for the DCS conference call on August 10?

In summary, the Dcs Conference Call on August 10 is a virtual meeting for Pampered Chef consultants to discuss updates, strategies, and goals for the upcoming quarter. Consultants can join the call by clicking on the link provided in the email invitation. A recording of the call will be available on the Pampered Chef website for those unable to attend. There will be a designated Q&A session during the call and questions can also be submitted beforehand. The call is only open to active consultants, but information can be shared with other team members.
cmdtrgd
Gold Member
DUH!!! I can't believe I totally forgot to give you all the link to the call. I have downloaded it and would be happy to upload it to my driveway account where everyone can download it themselves. I am recording a call tomorrow night, so this link will be good until 7:30pm Mountain on August 27.

http://www.instantconference.com/RecordingDownload.aspx?R=401970&C=629&E=354801

Bumping for those who may not have seen this earlier.

I hate that I had to miss the call again! :cry:

Could you please send me the notes (or post) for the kids camp? Thanks!

Thanks for the reminder. I need to clean them up a bit, but I won't be able to focus on that until my team and I submit $4000. It is month 3 for us, and we are at $2200 with at least 6 more shows to submit. I'm sure we'll get there, but I want to make sure. If you don't see them posted by next Wednesday, remind me.

Related to Did I forget to share the link for the DCS conference call on August 10?

1. What is the purpose of the Dcs Conference Call on August 10?

The Dcs Conference Call on August 10 is a virtual meeting for all Pampered Chef consultants to discuss updates, strategies, and goals for the upcoming quarter.

2. How do I join the Dcs Conference Call on August 10?

You will receive an email invitation with a link to join the conference call. Simply click on the link at the designated time to join the call.

3. Can I access a recording of the Dcs Conference Call if I am unable to attend?

Yes, a recording of the Dcs Conference Call will be available on the Pampered Chef website after the call. You can log in to your consultant account and access the recording under the "Resources" section.

4. Will there be a Q&A session during the Dcs Conference Call?

Yes, there will be a designated time for Q&A during the Dcs Conference Call. You can also submit your questions beforehand through the designated email address provided in the invitation.

5. Can I invite other consultants to join the Dcs Conference Call on August 10?

No, the Dcs Conference Call is only open to active Pampered Chef consultants. However, you can share the information discussed during the call with other consultants in your team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Happy Mom
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
supergirljennie
Back