• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director September Show Submission Issues: Hostess Specials Not Loaded in P3?

In summary, P3 is an online platform used by Pampered Chef consultants for order submissions and business tracking. It is important for September Show submissions as it is where hostess specials are loaded and progress towards earning them can be tracked. If the hostess specials do not appear in P3, there may be a delay due to technical issues or human error. However, they can still be earned as long as they were advertised in the September Show invitation. If there are concerns, the customer service team can manually add the specials after the show has closed. To prevent this issue in the future, it is recommended to communicate with the hostess about the specials and regularly check P3 for upcoming shows.
I have September shows to submit this morning and the hostess specials are not loaded into P3??? anyone else having this problem?

Mine updated this morning

Did you do a manual update?

mine FINALLY updated!

Sheila said:
Did you do a manual update?

Nope - it made me update when I opened the program this morning.

I rarely close my program so I have to periodically check for updates.

Related to September Show Submission Issues: Hostess Specials Not Loaded in P3?

What is P3 and why is it important for September Show submissions?

P3 is the online platform used by Pampered Chef consultants to submit orders and track their business. It is important for September Show submissions because it is where hostess specials are loaded and where consultants can track their progress towards earning them.

Why are hostess specials not appearing in P3 for September Shows?

There may be a delay in loading the hostess specials into P3 for September Shows. This can happen due to technical issues or human error. If the specials do not appear after 24 hours, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

Can I still earn hostess specials if they are not loaded in P3 for my September Show?

Yes, as long as the hostess specials were advertised in the September Show invitation, you can still earn them. Our customer service team can manually add the specials to your P3 account once the show has closed.

What should I do if my hostess is concerned about not seeing the September Show specials in P3?

Assure your hostess that the specials will be loaded into P3 after the show has closed. If she has any further concerns, please have her reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

How can I prevent this issue from happening in future September Shows?

To prevent this issue from happening in the future, make sure to communicate with your hostess about the hostess specials and remind her that they will appear in P3 after the show has closed. You can also check P3 regularly to ensure that the specials have been loaded for your upcoming shows.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pckelly
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pckelly
  • PCJenni
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • PCJenni