• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Last Chance to Get September Hostess Special!

In summary, the September Hostess Special is a limited-time offer for hostesses who book a party during the month of September. It includes discounted products and additional rewards based on party sales. To qualify, you must book a party with a Pampered Chef consultant and have a minimum of $200 in sales. This special cannot be combined with other offers, but you can still earn additional rewards. The specific products included may vary, but they are typically popular and highly rated items from the catalog. The special is only available for the month of September, so be sure to book your party before the month ends.
ChefShannoninVA
I have a show that needs to close out. What is the last date I can submit a show & the hostess can still get the hostess special? I am having trouble getting my hostesses to close out their September shows.

Thanks,
Shannon

The latest is the last day of the following month, but try your hardest to let it go that far!

As long as the show is dated for September

Carissidy said:
The latest is the last day of the following month, but try your hardest to let it go that far!

Thank you! I just closed out one show for Sept. last night but can't seem to get the other one closed. I hope it doesn't go on until the end of the month. I hope to close it out by Monday.

Shannon

I know what you mean - I had a show on 9/21 that finally closed out today - thank goodness! I never have my shows go past a week to close but this host went out of town and was waiting for a couple of more orders - got one more only $16 - but it did boost her to the next level for which she was happy. Not very exciting for my commission though!

1. What is the September Hostess Special?

The September Hostess Special is a limited-time offer for our hostesses who book a party during the month of September. It includes exclusive products at a discounted price, as well as additional rewards based on the party sales.

2. How can I qualify for the September Hostess Special?

To qualify for the September Hostess Special, you must book a party with a Pampered Chef consultant during the month of September. The party must have a minimum of $200 in sales to be eligible for the special offers.

3. Can I combine the September Hostess Special with other offers or discounts?

Unfortunately, the September Hostess Special cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. However, you can still earn additional hostess rewards based on your party sales.

4. What products are included in the September Hostess Special?

The specific products included in the September Hostess Special may vary, but they are typically popular and highly rated items from our catalog. These products are offered at a discounted price exclusively for our hostesses during the month of September.

5. How long is the September Hostess Special available?

The September Hostess Special is only available during the month of September. Be sure to book your party and take advantage of these exclusive offers before the month ends!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• HeatherStephani
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefCherry
  • JanisF
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Kathy's_Kitchen