• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hostess Special for Prior Host Through Website

In summary, the "Hostess Special for Prior Host Through Website" offer is a special promotion for previous Pampered Chef hosts who place an order through the website. To qualify, you must have hosted a party in the past and use the same email address. The benefits include additional free products and discounts on top of regular host rewards. The offer can be combined with other promotions, but not with other host rewards. It is only valid for a limited time and cannot be redeemed once it expires.
Kathy's_Kitchen
Gold Member
Can the hostess from whom the new show was booked order the Hostess Special for the current month online? And if she can, how does she do it?

Thanks for any help!

I believe there is a spot for her host # and if you tell her the special code she should be able to type it in when she orders.

Thanks! I'll pass the info to my host.

Related to Hostess Special for Prior Host Through Website

1. What is the "Hostess Special for Prior Host Through Website" offer?

The "Hostess Special for Prior Host Through Website" offer is a special promotion for previous Pampered Chef hosts who place an order through the Pampered Chef website. It allows them to earn additional rewards and discounts on their order.

2. How do I qualify for the "Hostess Special for Prior Host Through Website" offer?

To qualify for the "Hostess Special for Prior Host Through Website" offer, you must have hosted a Pampered Chef party in the past and place an order through the Pampered Chef website using the same email address associated with your previous party.

3. What are the benefits of the "Hostess Special for Prior Host Through Website" offer?

The "Hostess Special for Prior Host Through Website" offer allows you to earn additional free products and discounts on your order, on top of the regular host rewards. It's our way of thanking you for being a loyal Pampered Chef host.

4. Can I combine the "Hostess Special for Prior Host Through Website" offer with other promotions?

Yes, the "Hostess Special for Prior Host Through Website" offer can be combined with other current promotions or discounts. However, please note that it cannot be combined with other host rewards.

5. How long is the "Hostess Special for Prior Host Through Website" offer valid?

The "Hostess Special for Prior Host Through Website" offer is only valid for a limited time, so be sure to check the expiration date on the website before placing your order. Once the offer expires, it cannot be redeemed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• yankeeinontario
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • HeatherStephani
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefCherry
  • MarineGurl020412