• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Troubleshooting P3 Issues Today

In summary, anyone else having problems with P3 today??Like what? Submitting?YES! I was up at 1 am trying to get something in and finally gave up.
Anyone else having problems with P3 today??

Like what? Submitting?

YES! I was up at 1 am trying to get something in and finally gave up. Just downloaded a manual update and it still won't submit :(

You will probably have to call tech. This happened to one of my consultants the last day of June . . . panic!

Sandi

I submitted a show this morning - no problems

I was on the phone and closed and reopened it for the 4th or 5th time and it finally worked. I have never had a problem wtih p3... I bet they are not working on supporting it any longer

After trying to submit at 1am on the 22nd and the 23rd and downloading two manual updates and closing and reopening it about 10 times, I call tech support this morning and after checking several things he had me restart the computer and it worked! I asked him what was wrong and he said he really didn't understand it but I should be good to go. VERY glad this wasn't next week!

cincychef said:
After trying to submit at 1am on the 22nd and the 23rd and downloading two manual updates and closing and reopening it about 10 times, I call tech support this morning and after checking several things he had me restart the computer and it worked! I asked him what was wrong and he said he really didn't understand it but I should be good to go. VERY glad this wasn't next week!

Nice. I'm so impressed.

...sorry but when will enough be enough. P3 was so great before and now on top of all the issues with the new web we have to deal with things going wrong here too. Did the fire all the tech people who had a clue?

I had to try to submit a show three times in a row yesterday. Sigh....

Honestly I was just glad it worked. I don't remember the last time I had P3 trouble either, and I was hoping it wasn't my computer :)

Related to Troubleshooting P3 Issues Today

1. What are some common P3 issues that users encounter?

Common P3 issues include slow performance, crashes, error messages, and difficulty connecting to the internet.

2. How can I troubleshoot P3 issues on my own?

The first step is to try restarting your device and the P3 application. If the issue persists, check for updates and make sure your device meets the minimum system requirements. You can also try clearing the cache and cookies, or reinstalling the application.

3. What should I do if I encounter an error message while using P3?

If you receive an error message, try restarting the application or your device. If the error persists, check for updates and make sure your device meets the minimum system requirements. You can also contact P3 customer support for further assistance.

4. Why is my P3 application running slower than usual?

There are several reasons why P3 may be running slower than usual, including internet connection issues, low storage space on your device, or outdated software. Try troubleshooting these factors to improve the performance of P3.

5. How can I prevent P3 issues from occurring in the future?

To prevent P3 issues, make sure to keep your device and the P3 application up to date. Also, regularly clear the cache and cookies, and free up space on your device. If you continue to experience issues, consider using a different device or contacting P3 customer support for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCJenni
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • chefkathy
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefkathy
  • PCJenni