• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Is P3 Making My Computer Slow?!

In summary, someone, anyone, please tell me its not just my computer because its been progressively slower for awhile. Mine has been slow all the time for the past year or so. I hope that if I get it serviced, its going to be fixed. I hate how we have to switch between so many screens.
pckelly
Is is just my computer? For the past 4 days, P3 has been running PAINFULLY slow!! I am about ready to chuck this computer out the window! I've checked to see what else is running - nothing. I've ran a virus scan - nothing. I've checked the memory available - P3 is the ONLY thing I have loaded on this machine. ARGGGGGGG!!

Someone, anyone, please tell me it's not just my computer!!

:help:

Its NOT your computer! Mine has been SO slow for quite awhile!!! :grumpy:

Only 4 days? Mine has been progressively slower over the last year or so. But yes, it's hard when I'm on the phone with a customer & making them wait up to 2 minutes for it to decide to switch to the next page. :(

No problems here. **knocking on wood**

P3 is a memory hog. You might need to get more RAM.

I have 2 gigs of RAM.... Please Lord, let this be fixed soon!

Maybe that's why we're gonna be down half the day today for "maintenance"?!! Mine runs SLOW all the time!

Grr...I am trying to put in orders and I am ready to pull my hair out. I did an update, but it did not help.:mad:

I'm trying to make customer care calls and clicking back and forth between the screens is SO SLOW. This is driving me crazy!!! Is it still this bad for everyone? I'm thinking of closing it down and restarting my computer to see if that helps. This is ridiculous. I hate how we have to switch between so many screens.

pamperedbecky said:
I'm trying to make customer care calls and clicking back and forth between the screens is SO SLOW. This is driving me crazy!!! Is it still this bad for everyone? I'm thinking of closing it down and restarting my computer to see if that helps. This is ridiculous. I hate how we have to switch between so many screens.

Its not your computer, its the P3 program!!! :(

Yesterday I was closing a party and when I went to download the online orders it checked for updates. After that it took 5 secs for each item number to update. Now, you may not think 5 secs is a long time, but the host had about 25 items she wanted to get. The program would also periodically say "not responding" It was all very frustrating. Since I was going to bed I shut the whole computer off. When I rebooted the computer and p3, it finalized those updates and the program seems to behaving again.

Sheila, you should have your computer looked at if it is getting progressive slower. A good clean up might fix it. I had my computer looked at this summer by my computer geek because it was slow and just acting weird. He said my hard drive was about to go and I was lucky I didn't lose anything. Get your computer seviced once a year.

Seriously!!!! This thing has been in one phase or another of updating for the last 25 minutes!!! I will NOT miss this program!!

Related to Is P3 Making My Computer Slow?!

What is "P3 Is Making Me Crazy!!"?

"P3 Is Making Me Crazy!!" is a phrase commonly used to express frustration or stress related to the third installment of a series or project.

Why do people use this phrase?

People use this phrase to convey their feelings of being overwhelmed, anxious, or frustrated with the challenges and demands of the third installment of a series or project.

Is "P3 Is Making Me Crazy!!" a popular saying?

Yes, "P3 Is Making Me Crazy!!" is a popular saying that is often used in online discussions, social media posts, and everyday conversations.

What are some examples of when people might use this phrase?

People might use this phrase when talking about the third movie in a trilogy, the third book in a series, or the third version of a software or product. It can also be used when referring to the third phase of a project or the third year of a relationship or job.

Is there a way to cope with feeling overwhelmed by "P3 Is Making Me Crazy!!"?

Yes, it is important to take breaks, prioritize tasks, and seek support from others when feeling overwhelmed by the demands of the third installment. It can also be helpful to practice self-care and maintain a positive mindset. Remember that it is normal to feel overwhelmed and it is important to reach out for help when needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
akaskydebil
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • elizabethfox
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies