• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting Online Training Loading Issues

In summary, there could be several reasons why the online training is not loading for you, including a slow internet connection, technical issues with the website, or an outdated browser. To resolve the issue, we recommend checking your internet speed, trying a different browser, or reaching out to customer service. If you are receiving an error message, try refreshing the page or clearing your browser's cache. To speed up the loading process, close other tabs or applications that may be using bandwidth. Our online training is optimized for desktop and laptop use, so accessing it on a computer is recommended for the best experience. If you are having trouble logging in, double check your login credentials and try resetting your password. You may also need to check your device's time
jrb0328
anyone else doing the online training and having problems with the loading? it might just be my comp but some of the sections just wont load and i have to close my browser and reopen in. its kind of annoying. again - it might just be my comp

are you on high speed or dial up? I am on dial up and can not do the online trainings.

high speed.

do you have spy sweeper software or any software running to protect your computer?

i don't know lol would that make a difference?

sometimes.... it can block stuff from loading.

Have you done trainings before? If you have done them before succeccfully then I have no clue.

Otherwise Again Sorry I can't help!

computer / web issues drive me nuts!

no i have been doing them today but its taking me forever because of the pages not loading. it will get through a few then just not load

i have high speed and it still takes the pages forever to load!

Related to Troubleshooting Online Training Loading Issues

1. Why is the online training not loading for me?

There could be a few reasons why the online training is not loading for you. It could be due to a slow internet connection, a technical issue with the website, or an outdated browser. We recommend checking your internet speed and trying to access the training on a different browser to see if that resolves the issue.

2. I keep getting an error message when trying to load the online training. What should I do?

If you are receiving an error message when trying to load the online training, please try refreshing the page or clearing your browser's cache. If the issue persists, please reach out to our customer service team for further assistance.

3. The online training is taking a long time to load. Is there a way to make it load faster?

The speed at which the online training loads can vary depending on your internet connection. However, you can try closing any other tabs or applications that may be using a lot of bandwidth to help speed up the loading process.

4. I am unable to access the online training on my mobile device. Is this a known issue?

Our online training is optimized for desktop and laptop use. While it may be accessible on some mobile devices, we recommend accessing it on a computer for the best viewing experience.

5. I'm having trouble logging into the online training. What should I do?

Please double check that you are using the correct login credentials. If you are still unable to access the training, try resetting your password or contacting our customer service team for assistance. It is also important to make sure your device's time and date settings are accurate, as this can sometimes cause login issues.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCJenni
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Nanisu
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • cincychef