• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Take Your Online Training Classes.i Just Looked and I Have the One

In summary, you need to complete all of the online training courses by Sunday, June 14 in order to earn a "Learn More: Earn More" ribbon.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Take your Online Training Classes.

I just looked and I have the one for directors: Supporting downline directors

Complete all Online Training Courses by midnight (CT) this Sunday, June 14 and you''ll be recognized at Conference with an emerald green "Learn More: Earn More" ribbon to attach to your name badge.

Visit the Online Training Center and complete all courses with the status of "Not Started" or "In Progress" to earn the ribbon.

okay! Mine are DONE!!

You also have until Sunday to change your room info with Experient or to cancel without penalty.

DebbieJ said:
You also have until Sunday to change your room info with Experient or to cancel without penalty.

Don't EVEN go there with me! Make sure you don't call, apparently that is against policy! You need to email them ONLY. The guy was a real jerk.

I need to take 2 people off my room... All I see is a phone number for Experient. Can you tell me the email?

SusanBP0129 said:
I need to take 2 people off my room... All I see is a phone number for Experient. Can you tell me the email?
All I saw was a phone number as well and that's why I called.
it is pamperedchef @ experient-inc.com That's the email!

I just wrote to both of them so its done. When they write back, i'll let you know the official email!

Thanks!

Thanks for the reminder on the Online Classes Kristi!!! I didn't realize they added one more! I thought I was okay on this!

Last day is today!!!

pampmomof3 said:
Take your Online Training Classes.

I just looked and I have the one for directors: Supporting downline directors

Complete all Online Training Courses by midnight (CT) this Sunday, June 14 and you''ll be recognized at Conference with an emerald green "Learn More: Earn More" ribbon to attach to your name badge.

Visit the Online Training Center and complete all courses with the status of "Not Started" or "In Progress" to earn the ribbon.

This does not include the product courses, correct?

ChefLisa said:
This does not include the product courses, correct?

That's correct!!

DONE! Finished a couple days ago.

I am done also. Yeah! Had to finish that last one.

I did mine last night, but it says I completed them today. I was irked by that. Once I finished the classes I went back to the main page and the "Register for conference" counter was still counting down so I KNOW I made it in time! I sent an email to the solution center. It's not a BIG deal, but I did earn it on time!

Chef Kearns said:
I did mine last night, but it says I completed them today. I was irked by that. Once I finished the classes I went back to the main page and the "Register for conference" counter was still counting down so I KNOW I made it in time! I sent an email to the solution center. It's not a BIG deal, but I did earn it on time!

Bummer!! Same with me. I went to check once I saw your post. Let me know what you find out. I had those last 3 to finish up and it says 6/15 even though I completed them on the 14th.:(

I got a message back saying that anyone who started the classes after 11pm got that message (or the date of the next day). The email said that I/we will get our green ribbon!!

Chef Kearns said:
I got a message back saying that anyone who started the classes after 11pm got that message (or the date of the next day). The email said that I/we will get our green ribbon!!

Oooh yay! I sent an email in, but I haven't heard back yet. Cool!:D

1. What is "Take Your Online Training Classes"?

"Take Your Online Training Classes" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that allows our consultants to access training and resources online at their convenience.

2. How do I sign up for "Take Your Online Training Classes"?

You can sign up for "Take Your Online Training Classes" by logging into your consultant account on our website and selecting the training tab. From there, you can access all of our online training courses.

3. Is there a cost for "Take Your Online Training Classes"?

No, "Take Your Online Training Classes" is completely free for all Pampered Chef consultants. It is included in your consultant membership and there are no additional fees for accessing the online training.

4. What topics are covered in "Take Your Online Training Classes"?

"Take Your Online Training Classes" covers a wide range of topics including product knowledge, sales techniques, host coaching, and business strategies. We update and add new courses regularly to provide our consultants with the most up-to-date resources.

5. Can I access "Take Your Online Training Classes" on my phone or tablet?

Yes, "Take Your Online Training Classes" is optimized for mobile devices and can be accessed on your phone or tablet through the Pampered Chef app or through your mobile browser. This allows you to learn on-the-go and at your own convenience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • OhmyDLM
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies