• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

September And/Or Fall Host Specials???

In summary, the current host specials for September and fall include a free stoneware bar pan with a minimum party sales of $650, a free quick cooker with a minimum party sales of $1,250, and a free fall harvest dish set with a minimum party sales of $2,000. To qualify for these specials, you must host a Pampered Chef party with the specified minimum sales during the designated month. The September and fall host specials cannot be combined and the host can choose which special they want as long as they meet the minimum party sales requirement. These host specials are available for both in-person and online parties.
vtgadgetqueen
Gold Member
Good Evening, I am wondering if anyone knows what the Fall specials are. I like to plan out my shows with peoples wish list and not knowing its hard to get the bookings.
Thank you

I have not seen them yet, nor are they posted online. But they should be in the Fall Changeover kits we are to start getting this week in our Fall Marketing Guide.We've only seen the consultant sales promotion (the bags).

Thank you I just don't want to wait I want to know now. I look every day thought maybe someone had gotten a sneak peak.

This does seem like the longest we've had to wait after a conference/training event before they announced some of those things or given us the info.

it must be part of whatever they are taking cc offline for tomorrow... but i am ready to see what they are, too!

I'm new but I am guessing tastes of the new sauces. Free new sauce for $ purchase. Some people can get hooked on those pantry items, from what I've seen.

The September specials are up now!! Sorry, couldn't get the October and November ones, but they are supposed to be in the next newsletter.....Check them out!!

1. What are the current host specials for September and fall?

The current host specials for September and fall include a free stoneware bar pan with a minimum party sales of $650, a free quick cooker with a minimum party sales of $1,250, and a free fall harvest dish set with a minimum party sales of $2,000.

2. How can I qualify for the fall host specials?

To qualify for the fall host specials, you must host a Pampered Chef party with a minimum party sales of $650 for the stoneware bar pan, $1,250 for the quick cooker, or $2,000 for the fall harvest dish set. The total party sales must be reached during the party's designated month.

3. Can I combine the September and fall host specials?

No, the September and fall host specials cannot be combined. Each month has its own set of host specials that cannot be combined with other months' specials.

4. Can I choose which host special I want?

Yes, you can choose which host special you want as long as you meet the minimum party sales requirement for that specific special. For example, if you have a party with $2,500 in sales, you can choose to receive the quick cooker or the fall harvest dish set, but not both.

5. Are the host specials available for online parties?

Yes, the host specials are available for both in-person and online parties. As long as the minimum party sales requirement is met, the host can choose which special they would like to receive.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lady Chef
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Jess_K
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
reogas
Replies