• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sent in Booster Order Late. Will They Accept It?

In summary, it is possible to send in a booster order after the deadline, but it may not be accepted by the company. The acceptance of a late order depends on the company's policies and product availability. If you have a valid reason for the delay, you can contact your consultant or the company to explain and they may make an exception. If your late order is accepted, you may still earn host rewards, but they may be adjusted. To avoid sending in a booster order late in the future, it is recommended to plan ahead and submit orders before the deadline or work with your consultant to ensure timely submission.
genburk
Silver Member
My recruit sent in the booster form about 10 days after the 60 day deadline. I have heard someone say that sometimes they will honor the booster order form a few days late. What is the latest that you know of that they will accept it? Thanks.

I would bet that they will accept it. They are very strict on deadlines but that's one that has been pretty flexible.

Yes, they will. They actually sent one of my recruits a new order form well after her 60 day deadline last year. They want us to succeed and this is a way they help us do that.

Probably OkayI didn't realize it was 60 days from your ship date and then you can't order it through PP3 so I had to mail it. I still received it.

Just thought I would reply in case anyone else wants to know.

The 60 day period was up on the 6th of the month. The order form was mailed on the 19th and probably received on the 21st (weekend). So they received the form 15 days after the deadline. They did accept the order and the booster pack arrived on the 24th.

What a great company to allow a little extra time for new consultants.

Last edited:
Thank you for updating us. That's good to know!

Related to Sent in Booster Order Late. Will They Accept It?

1. Can I still send in a booster order if I missed the deadline?

Yes, you can still send in a booster order if you missed the deadline. However, it may not be accepted by the company.

2. Will my booster order be accepted if it's only a few days late?

The acceptance of a late booster order depends on the company's policies and the availability of the products you are trying to order. It's best to contact your consultant or the company directly to inquire about the specific situation.

3. What if I have a valid reason for sending in my booster order late?

If you have a valid reason for sending in your booster order late, such as a family emergency or unexpected circumstances, you can contact your consultant or the company to explain the situation. They may be able to make an exception and accept your order.

4. Can I still earn host rewards if I send in my booster order late?

If your booster order is accepted, you may still be eligible to earn host rewards. However, it's important to note that the rewards may be adjusted or reduced due to the late submission.

5. How can I avoid sending in my booster order late in the future?

To avoid sending in a booster order late, make sure to plan ahead and submit your order before the deadline. You can also set a reminder for yourself or work with your consultant to ensure timely submission of orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PC_CPR
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PC_CPR
  • Kate0831
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jennyl
  • sprout18