• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Serious Help!! I Sent a Show Twice....what Do I Do?

In summary, if you accidentally send a show twice, it is important to remain calm and assess the situation objectively. This may cause some issues depending on the circumstances, such as duplicate emails or notifications. To prevent this from happening in the future, double-check the recipient's email address and consider using email confirmation prompts or scheduling tools. It may be courteous to apologize for any inconvenience if the show was sent to the same recipient twice, but if it was sent to the wrong recipient, it may be best to explain the mistake and apologize for any potential privacy concerns. Whether or not you can retract or delete the duplicate show depends on the email or messaging platform, so it is best to contact their support team for assistance.
KYCHEF
Okay there is something dangerous about staying up late to work on this stuff. I submitted a show last night and then forgot I did and changed a few things and sent it again. The HO is now closed and I don't know what to do. Can someone tell me pleeeze so I can sleep tonight. Thanks

Call 1st thing in the morning. I believe they will put the show on hold because of the double submit unless the show has shipped already which you can check at CC.

Thank you. The first order I sent has shipped, but I just submitted for the 2nd time, so maybe I can catch it before they start working on it. *fingers crossed!

Luckly (better knock on some wood) I haven't done that before. Hopefully HO can fix it right away. Let us know what the outcome is.

Hi there! I completely understand the struggle of staying up late to work on show submissions. It can definitely get a little confusing and overwhelming at times. In this situation, I would suggest reaching out to your HO (Hostess Organizer) and explaining the situation. They should be able to help you figure out the best course of action and make any necessary changes. Don't worry, I'm sure everything will work out just fine. Happy sleeping!

1. What should I do if I accidentally sent a show twice?

If you realize that you have sent a show twice, the first step is to remain calm. Panicking will only make the situation more stressful. Take a deep breath and try to assess the situation objectively.

2. Will sending a show twice cause any problems?

Sending a show twice may cause some issues, but it depends on the specific circumstances. If you sent the show to the same recipient twice, they may receive duplicate emails or notifications. However, if you accidentally sent the show to the wrong recipient, it could potentially cause more serious problems.

3. How can I prevent accidentally sending a show twice in the future?

To avoid accidentally sending a show twice, make sure to double-check the recipient's email address before hitting send. You can also set up email confirmation prompts or use email scheduling tools to prevent accidental double-sends.

4. Should I apologize for sending the show twice?

If you sent the show to the same recipient twice, it may be courteous to apologize for any inconvenience or confusion it may have caused. However, if you sent the show to the wrong recipient, it may be best to explain the mistake and apologize for any potential privacy concerns.

5. Can I retract or delete the duplicate show?

It depends on the email or messaging platform you used to send the show. Some platforms may allow you to retract or delete the duplicate show, while others may not have this feature. Contact the platform's support team for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Nanisu
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cewcooks
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • aprilmlittlefield