• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Send Discontinued Products Info to Me - Email in Signature

In summary, discontinued products are no longer available for purchase, but similar options may be offered. Advance notice is given before discontinuations and resources will still be available for these products. Returns are not accepted for discontinued products, but customer service can assist with defective or unsatisfactory items. To receive notifications about discontinued products, add your email to your Pampered Chef account settings.
momoftwins
If anyone from Wave 1 or Wave 2 makes a discontinued products picture word document could you please email it to me?? Thanks!

My email address is in my signature!

Rumor has it there's not much going away....don't know how effective it will be to make a list.

I know they usually get rid of the seasonal items, but I can't figure out what this seasons is except for the SB

There's not much going away but it would still be nice to have one for the things that are going.

So I am thinking the green items are seasonal that is quite a few items

Right, but they're not really leaving our line. They'll still be available in white or whatever new fall colors they announce.

Joy will be making one at the end of session 3 - look for one on tastytidbits.net

For everyone who has been to conference, there is a list of the discontinued items in the special edition CN that we got on the last day.

And that newsletter will be in the changeover box that everyone receives.There really are only a couple things that are truly being discontinued. There's far more that's being restyled.

OK, quit posting, I am reading and I shouldn't be!!!!

Related to Send Discontinued Products Info to Me - Email in Signature

1. Can I still purchase a discontinued product?

Unfortunately, once a product is discontinued, it is no longer available for purchase. However, we often offer similar products that may meet your needs.

2. How can I find out when a product will be discontinued?

We do our best to give our customers advance notice before a product is discontinued. You can sign up for our email list to receive notifications about upcoming discontinuations.

3. Will I still be able to access recipes and tips for discontinued products?

Yes, we will continue to make resources available for discontinued products on our website and in our email newsletters.

4. Can I return a discontinued product?

Our return policy does not apply to discontinued products. However, if the product is defective or does not meet your expectations, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. How can I request to have discontinued products information sent to me?

You can simply add your email address to your signature in your Pampered Chef account settings. This will automatically sign you up to receive notifications about discontinued products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vwpamperedchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • pampered.chris
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
gabsansal
Replies