• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

54 New & Gently Used Items for Sale (20% off Retail)

In summary, Jennifer is selling54 pieces of French vanilla stoneware at 20% off. The list of discontinued products she has left is 30-30% off retail. She prefers paypal, but will accept checks. Email her for the list.
jenniferknapp
Gold Member
Hi All-

I have a PDF of 54 items that I am selling at 20% off, plus shipping. I would like to sell 2-3 pieces to each person so that I am not making 54 trips to the PO!

If you are trying to build your french vanilla stoneware collection, I have almost every piece of it, but I am trying to convert my collection to cranberry.

There are some brand new, used & other items are discontinued.

I prefer paypal, but will accept checks, which must clear before products are shipped.

Email me for the list... [email protected]

20% off the consultant price?

...So I forgot about the consultant % off when I posted this. (the pricing was set at 20% off for my customers) I would really like to get rid of these products to make room for fall/winter releases, give me an offer on any of the products, or if you need to the list again, email [email protected]. I am looking for 30-30% off of retail since I bought most of these products as a customer at full retail. Thanks!

Sorry to change the subject but wow Jen you got a new pic and hari style it looks great! :) Now you and Gill don't even look alike!

heat123 said:
Sorry to change the subject but wow Jen you got a new pic and hari style it looks great! :) Now you and Gill don't even look alike!

Thanks! I love my new cut.....I can do so many things with it and it is pretty easy to maintain!

Emails sent :)

list pleasePlease send me the list too:)

AJ - email sent....tabnat80 - I need your email address :)

emails sent :)

Thank you:) I emailed you back.

Hi All... thanks so much for all of the responses/sales!!Here are the discontinued items that I have left... please email me at [email protected] for the complete list that includes the current catalog items as well!!Discontinued Items:
Cranberry Glitter Napkin Set (new) $9.80
Cranberry Glitter Napkin Rings (new) $8.40
Cranberry Glitter Table Runner $31.50
Cutting Board 9x13 (w/ non-skid mat) $10.15
Stoneware Crock - Cranberry (new) $14.00
Stoneware Crock - Classic (new) $10.50
Deep Dish Baker Lid (new) $8.75
Cook's Corer (old style) $2.80
Vegetable Peeler (old style) $2.45

Not to hijack...

...but I have a ton of things in my attic (NIB) and demo things too. Too much to list so if you are looking for something let me know - I probably have it.

(not most of the things that Jennifer just listed though - btw)

Dawn, I sent you an email!

Beth - how dare you!:p ;) Good luck!! It has been very good for me so far... spending money for Fall/Winter items that I didn't earn!:)

jenniferknapp said:
Dawn, I sent you an email!

Beth - how dare you!:p ;) Good luck!! It has been very good for me so far... spending money for Fall/Winter items that I didn't earn!:)
Well, you were about done with this thread anyway... :p :p

BethCooks4U said:
Well, you were about done with this thread anyway... :p :p

Almost halfway.....36 items left :)

jenniferknapp said:
Almost halfway.....36 items left :)
Ohhh... I was just counting the ones you listed but now I catch that you have current things too. (Yeah, I do too...) :p

Well, everybody: Check with Jennifer first.

Jill, I emailed you :)

jenniferknapp said:
Hi All-

I have a PDF of 54 items that I am selling at 20% off, plus shipping. I would like to sell 2-3 pieces to each person so that I am not making 54 trips to the PO!

If you are trying to build your french vanilla stoneware collection, I have almost every piece of it, but I am trying to convert my collection to cranberry.

There are some brand new, used & other items are discontinued.

I prefer paypal, but will accept checks, which must clear before products are shipped.

Email me for the list... [email protected]

Emailed you

Isn't Jennifer just the cutest thing - So glad I got to meet you at conference

Aww thanks Kathy! It was great to meet and spend some time with you too!

1. What items are included in the PDF for sale?

The PDF includes 54 items, mostly from the French Vanilla stoneware collection, but also some other discontinued items.

2. What is the discount being offered?

The discount being offered is 20% off the retail price of each item.

3. Are there any restrictions on the number of items that can be purchased?

No, there are no restrictions on the number of items that can be purchased. However, the seller prefers to sell 2-3 pieces to each person in order to minimize trips to the post office.

4. What forms of payment are accepted?

The seller prefers payment through PayPal, but will also accept checks. Note that checks must clear before products are shipped.

5. How can I request a copy of the list of items for sale?

To request a copy of the list, you can email the seller at [email protected]. They will be happy to provide you with the list of available items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Melissa Redford
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
daraza
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • pcthisandthat