• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Getting the Best Deals on Merrill's 20% Off Sale

In summary, Merrill's 20% off sale is an annual event held by Pampered Chef during the holiday season, usually in November or December. Customers can enjoy a 20% discount on a wide range of products, but there may be some exclusions. To get the best deals, it is recommended to plan ahead and create a wishlist, and also keep an eye out for special promotions and discounts. The 20% off discount cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts, but you can still use host rewards or loyalty points towards your purchase to save even more.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I was checking out some of the items on Merrill's 20% off sale. Some of the products featured on the page do not allow you to put in the special code. Anyone know of any other way to get their promo code to work? I really didn't want to have to call them but I will if I have to!

Their website says selected items only and the only ones I found were the red tote and the cap. I guess these are the only items on sale...:mad::confused: And I tought they will have clothes on sale.

I emailed them and they said that they were working on it.

Yes, they have been having problems all day and are fixing it!

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with the promo code on some of the items featured in Merrill's 20% off sale. Have you tried contacting Merrill's customer service to see if they can assist you with applying the promo code? They may have some suggestions on how to get it to work. You can also reach out to me, your Pampered Chef consultant, and I can see if I can help troubleshoot the issue for you. I want to make sure you're able to take advantage of this great sale! Let me know if there's anything I can do to help.

What is Merrill's 20% off sale?

Merrill's 20% off sale is an annual event held by Pampered Chef where customers can enjoy a 20% discount on a wide range of products.

When does Merrill's 20% off sale take place?

The exact date of Merrill's 20% off sale varies each year, but it typically occurs during the holiday season, usually in November or December.

How can I get the best deals during Merrill's 20% off sale?

To get the best deals during Merrill's 20% off sale, make sure to plan ahead and create a wishlist of products you want to purchase. Also, keep an eye out for special promotions and discounts offered during the sale.

Are all products included in Merrill's 20% off sale?

Most products are included in Merrill's 20% off sale, but there may be some exclusions. It's best to check the sale flyer or contact a Pampered Chef consultant for a complete list of products included in the sale.

Can I combine the 20% off discount with other promotions or discounts?

No, the 20% off discount cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, you can still use any available host rewards or loyalty points towards your purchase to save even more.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • Karen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Karen
  • chefkristin