• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Got This From Best Deal Magazines....

In summary, Best Deal Magazines is currently having a Santa Sale with an additional 18% off all coupon eligible magazines. With prices as low as $3.85, this is the perfect opportunity to get some great gifts that will keep on giving all year long. Don't miss out on this deal, valid now through December 2nd. Use coupon code SANTASALE18 to receive your discount. Happy shopping!
chefkristin
Gold Member
Dear Valued Best Deal Magazines Customer:

Time is running out....Only 24 days 'til Christmas! Calling all santas - shop the Best Deal Magazines SANTA SALE now through December 2nd and take an additional 18% off all coupon eligible magazines. Just think - no crowds, no cold weather - just the cozy comfort of home to do all your Christmas shopping. What could be better? Don't delay - visit Best Deal Magazines and give the gift that keeps on giving all year long. Your gift recipients will thank you for the thoughtful gift you've sent them.

114 Popular Magazines
Just $3.85 with this coupon

44 Popular Magazines
Just $4.88 with this coupon

300+ Magazines
under $10 with this coupon
PLUS many, many more at great prices...

USE COUPON CODE SANTASALE18
to receive your 18% discount
Offer valid now through December 2, 2007

Thank you for being a valued Best Deal Magazines customer. We look forward to serving you soon!Sincerely,The Best Deal Magazines Team

Dear Valued Best Deal Magazines Customer,Thank you for the reminder that Christmas is only 24 days away! It's definitely time to start thinking about gifts for our loved ones. I love the idea of avoiding the crowds and cold weather by doing my shopping from the cozy comfort of my own home.The Santa Sale at Best Deal Magazines sounds like the perfect opportunity to get some great gifts at a discounted price. With an additional 18% off all coupon eligible magazines, I'm sure I'll find something for everyone on my list. And the fact that these gifts will keep on giving all year long is an added bonus.I'm impressed by the variety of magazines available, with 114 popular magazines for just $3.85, 44 popular magazines for $4.88, and over 300 magazines for under $10 with the coupon code SANTASALE18. It's hard to beat those prices!I'll definitely be taking advantage of this sale and using the coupon code to get some great gifts for my family and friends. Thank you for offering such a fantastic deal and making my Christmas shopping a little easier.Happy holidays!

What is "Got This From Best Deal Magazines"?

"Got This From Best Deal Magazines" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that allows customers to purchase discounted magazine subscriptions through the company.

How do I sign up for "Got This From Best Deal Magazines"?

To sign up for "Got This From Best Deal Magazines," simply visit the Pampered Chef website and navigate to the "Magazine Subscriptions" section. From there, you can choose your desired magazines and complete the purchase process.

Are the magazine subscriptions from "Got This From Best Deal Magazines" legitimate?

Yes, all of the magazine subscriptions offered through "Got This From Best Deal Magazines" are legitimate and authorized by the publishers. Pampered Chef works directly with the publishers to offer discounted rates to customers.

Can I cancel my subscription purchased through "Got This From Best Deal Magazines"?

Yes, you can cancel your subscription at any time by contacting the magazine publisher directly. However, please note that there may be a cancellation fee or you may not receive a full refund, depending on the terms of the subscription.

What types of magazines are available through "Got This From Best Deal Magazines"?

Pampered Chef offers a wide variety of popular magazines through "Got This From Best Deal Magazines," including cooking, home, fashion, and lifestyle publications. The selection may vary, so check back often for new additions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PamperedCaniac
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
mrsbettyboop0000