• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Amazing Sale at Eddie Bauer: Up to 50% Off!

In summary, Eddie Bauer is currently having a great sale with reduced prices on a variety of items, including a sweater that was originally $89 but is now $39, and jeans and pants for as low as $29. There are also free shipping codes available and a 10% discount for those using a Discover card. This is perfect for anyone in need of new clothes, especially after losing weight like one of the speakers. Another listener also mentions a sale at Coldwater Creek with 50% off everything. Overall, this is a great opportunity to stock up on quality products at affordable prices.
AnnieBee
Gold Member
Just thought I'd let y'all know that Eddie Bauer is doing an awesome sale right now.

They have had different things on sale for the last couple of weeks, but right now it is even better.

I have been holding out, waiting to see if they put on sale a sweater that I really like. It has been reduce from $89 (which I was NEVER going to pay) to $39!! And I think almost all of their (really nice) jeans and pants (they have some really cute cords) are down to $29 - that's cheaper than Target!

There are also some codes for free shipping if you click on the "click for codes" part at the top right.

Alos, if you have a discover card, go through that web-site first and you can get 10% off your entire purchase!

Anyway, I am so excited, I desperately need some new jeans, and I can finally get the sweater that I fell in love with!

Hope this helps someone :)

Thanks for the info. I LOVE Eddie Bauer, especially their jeans. I've recently lost a fair amount of weight (77 pounds!!) so all of my clothes are falling off of me. I desperately need new clothes so I am off to the Eddie Bauer site to purchase new jeans. Thanks!

Glad to help :)

And GREAT job on the weightloss!

Merry Christmas!

there is also a great sale at Coldwater Creek--50% off everything!

Hi there! Thank you for sharing this amazing deal at Eddie Bauer. As a pampered chef consultant, I know the importance of finding good quality products at affordable prices. I'm glad to hear that they have a variety of items on sale, including your favorite sweater and some cute cords. And the free shipping codes and Discover card discount are definitely a bonus! I'll be sure to check out their sale and hopefully snag some new jeans as well. Thanks again for sharing and happy shopping!

1. What types of products are included in the Eddie Bauer sale?

The Eddie Bauer sale includes a variety of products, including apparel, outerwear, shoes, and accessories for both men and women.

2. Is the sale available in-store and online?

Yes, the sale is available both in-store and online. However, availability of products may vary between the two options.

3. How much is the discount for the sale?

The discount for the sale is up to 50% off. Some products may have a lower discount, while others may have a higher discount.

4. Can I use any additional coupons or discounts during the sale?

No, additional coupons or discounts cannot be used during the sale. The sale prices are already discounted and cannot be combined with any other offers.

5. Is free shipping included in the sale?

Yes, free shipping is included for orders over a certain amount. This amount may vary depending on the current promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • SKwong
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamela
  • ChefBeckyD