• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

That Make-Up Bargian Thread a Few Weeks Ago

I heard about this site a few months ago and it was having a clearance sale. I didn't get around to ordering, but one of my good friends did... well, after she placed her order, she went to our local grocery store and lo and behold, there was a display there and everything was a $1. She was like, the stuff is good, so I don't mind, but I can't help to be disappointed cause I THOUGHT I was getting this super deal! haha. Anyhow, I felt kinda bad since I was the one who passed the email along to her. Heck - I am always happy to get a dollar-deal...and with the 50% off coupon it's EVEN better!
dannyzmom
Gold Member
A HUGE thank you to whomever it was that posted the link and coupon to the e.l.f. makeup site ..I got my order - the stuff is GREAT quality and I and CRAZY in love with their liquid eyeliner.
Anyone who missed out...here is the info:
" http://www.eyeslipsface.com/products.asp?dept_id=1133 HUGE SALE!!!

They are having some kind of sale because they were bought out and are getting rid of all the stuff in the old packaging for really cheap. Most of the single items are $1!! Then, if you enter the coupon code CAROLINA, you get 50% off your order up to your first $15. You still have to pay shipping, but everything is so cheap! (But apparently if you spend $53 before tax you can enter SHIP45 for free shipping. I have no idea if you can use both coupon codes, because I didn't spend the $53, but I figured I would pass this on, too...)

Now, I have no idea what the quality is of this stuff, but I figured I would try it out, and I wanted to pass it along to anyone else who might want to give it a try, too.... Happy shopping!!"

heading over there now...wonder if there's still a sale...

NOt to spoil the fun... but their items are always $1.00 :)

you can also get them in some stores.

I once got an email about this company saying that it was a company of Nordstroms and they just started and that everything was a dollar! The "Sale" was only supposed to last a couple of days. I never got around to ordering, but one of my good friends did... well, after she placed her order, she went to our local grocery store and lo and behold, there was a display there and everything was a $1. She was like, the stuff is good, so I don't mind, but I can't help to be disappointed cause I THOUGHT I was getting this super deal! haha. Anyhow, I felt kinda bad since I was the one who passed the email along to her.

Heck - I am always happy to get a dollar-deal...and with the 50% off coupon it's EVEN better!

I had originally posted it, and I am glad everyone is enjoying it. Even if it was a fake sale. ;)

jbachen said:
I had originally posted it, and I am glad everyone is enjoying it. Even if it was a fake sale. ;)

Thank you SO much Jean - I am placing another order today!

You know...I heard of this site about 6 months ago and they were having a clearance sale then also. I wonder if it's always on sale. It is a great buy though!

Their makeup is always $1 (slightly higher for some items). They do have a store finder, if you want to find a local store and pick up one or 2 items to check out the quality before you make a large purchase. Most of their cosmetics are manufactured in China, so that's another thing to consider before you buy.

I've been using the eye makeup remover pads. Love the convenience. I bought four packs of 18 pads. I think I'll buy a bunch more with this deal because it all equals out and I'd rather have it shipped to my door.

Related to That Make-Up Bargian Thread a Few Weeks Ago

1. What was the make-up bargain thread from a few weeks ago?

The make-up bargain thread from a few weeks ago was a popular discussion on a forum where users shared great deals and discounts on various make-up products.

2. How did the make-up bargain thread start?

The make-up bargain thread started when one user shared a great deal they found on a make-up product and others started joining in by sharing their own bargains.

3. Is the make-up bargain thread still active?

It depends on the forum, but generally, the make-up bargain thread is still active and constantly updated with new deals.

4. Can I still find good deals on the make-up bargain thread?

Yes, the make-up bargain thread is a great place to find good deals on make-up products. Users are always sharing new bargains and discounts.

5. How can I participate in the make-up bargain thread?

To participate in the make-up bargain thread, simply join the forum where it is being discussed and start sharing any great deals or discounts you find on make-up products. Remember to also engage with other users by commenting and thanking them for their contributions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lacychef
  • Chef Kearns
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefKrisB
  • PamperedDor
  • General Chat
Replies