• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Banana Republic Sale: Up to 80% Off + 20% Coupon!

In summary, Banana Republic is having an amazing sale right now. Alomst the whole store is on sale. I also received a 20% off one item coupon in the mail so I got a $58 merino wool turtleneck today for a grand total of $17 after discounts! Whee!
SKwong
Banana Republic is having an amazing sale right now . Alomst the whole store is on sale. I also received a 20% off one item coupon in the mail so I got a $58 merino wool turtleneck today for a grand total of $17 after discounts! Whee!

We don't have a Banana Republic here. Sounds good though!

Paris, Mexico, Miami Beach or other?Whats your goal for this years contest?

PARIS!!!! I asked DH Mexico or Paris and he said Paris. :)

Dito! I was really ok with either, but DH said Paris all the way!

My husband and I were there 6 years ago. Loved it!

Paris. Paris. Paris.

DH wants Mexico:sun:, and I'd go again! I've been to Xcaret before and it is so worth a trip back! Can I just say that DH is so excited that he has even asked if I have broken down what I need to do each month. He also has asked for dates of New Director Academy and NC. He is ready and willing to see my biz take off!

Mexico for me too, I've been to Paris and have seen most of the sites (museums, tower, etc.) I want to Party with hubby at the beach!!! :)

I was just reading today that the Mexico trip is ALL INCLUSIVE.

MEXICO! especially since it is all inclusive and I would love to buy-in the kids! What an experience for them at their ages!

Mexico!!!! Can't wait.

PARIS!!! Mostly because those dates are the only ones that would coincide with my parents being able to watch the kids.

Although the Mexico one would be my choice if only those dates worked. I've been to the Barcelo Maya resort (it was our last all-inclusive vacation) and it was AWESOME there!! It's beautiful there and I'm sure even nicer since they had to re-do it since the hurricane. I'll have to dig out my old pictures of that resort. I think we were there about 8 or 9 years ago.:)

VERY tough decision, but I earned the 7 day cruise, Altlantis and this year the cruise. I hate to pass up the sand and surf, but I have never travelled abroad. Although I took 3 years of French in High School, I can only say "s*it" and Patty LaBelle's "will you sleep with me tonight."!!!! I am SOOOOO excited about Paris. The buildings and the food all excite me. The negative I have heard, is that Americans are not terribly popular there, but I think PC will protect us!! I booked two shows today just to get more double points!!:party:

baychef said:
VERY tough decision, but I earned the 7 day cruise, Altlantis and this year the cruise. I hate to pass up the sand and surf, but I have never travelled abroad. Although I took 3 years of French in High School, I can only say "s*it" and Patty LaBelle's "will you sleep with me tonight."!!!! I am SOOOOO excited about Paris. The buildings and the food all excite me. The negative I have heard, is that Americans are not terribly popular there, but I think PC will protect us!! I booked two shows today just to get more double points!!:party:

Not true. I was there a couple of years ago. I can tell you that the trick is to TRY to speak a few words in French. They will smile and answer in English. EVERYONE was wonderful to me. I think we get that reputation because a lot of Americans expect to be understood in English even when we are visiting abroad.

My goal is Mexico too, though I wouldn't mind if I only end up in Miami. Paris didn't appeal since I've been there AND it's right down the road (4 hours by car).

baychef said:

I hope to brush up on my french if I earn this. I probably took 6 or so years of it between high school and college, but don't remember much. I was also an exchange student in France for a summer and it's SO sad how quickly it goes away once you never use it. This would be a fun excuse to get that back.:)

Mexico here we come!

baychef said:

LOL now that would definitely be sure to get some interesting dialogue going!!:D

What is "Banana Republic Bargain!"?

"Banana Republic Bargain!" is a limited-time promotion by Pampered Chef that offers discounted prices on select products from the Banana Republic line.

How often does the "Banana Republic Bargain!" promotion occur?

The promotion occurs a few times a year, typically during major shopping seasons such as summer, back-to-school, and holiday.

Do I need a special code or coupon to take advantage of the "Banana Republic Bargain!" promotion?

No, you do not need a code or coupon. The discounted prices will automatically be applied to eligible products during the promotion period.

Can I use my consultant discount on "Banana Republic Bargain!" products?

Unfortunately, consultant discounts cannot be applied to "Banana Republic Bargain!" products as they are already deeply discounted.

Are there any exclusions to the "Banana Republic Bargain!" promotion?

Yes, the promotion only applies to select products from the Banana Republic line and may not include new or seasonal items. It is always best to check with your consultant for specific exclusions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedDor
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
K_Jurich
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jrb0328
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies