• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Another Great Article From Success Factory

In summary, the conversation discusses the relationship between the speaker and Eddie Bauer, who frequently sends emails and catalogs. The speaker talks about being tempted to buy from the recent catalog but hasn't due to interruptions. They suggest that Eddie Bauer should follow up with customers who request catalogs, and provide tips for how to do so effectively. Others in the conversation agree and share their own experiences with following up and getting orders from customers.
mrssyvo
This is so true!!!!

Today's Tip

SUBJECT: Can you just send me a catalog?

Eddie Bauer and I are very, very close. We must be. He sends me emails all the time and I get his catalog once a month. I probably order online from Eddie Bauer one time a year - right before my husband's birthday - so I guess I'm leading him on and he thinks that means we should have an affair. Why else would he stay in such close contact?

About a week ago his 50% off summer sale catalog arrived. As the first day of summer has just past, I figure, there's still plenty of time to catalog/online shop and get some darling new summer duds. Yesterday I went online, actually found a couple of things for myself and began an order but got interrupted by the phone so many times that I ultimately closed the website. For the past 3 mornings, the open catalog has been sitting right here next to my keyboard. I've talked myself in and out of several items and still have yet to spend one thin dime. EDDIE - why don't you ever call? You are making me feel like “the other woman”!

“Can you just mail me a catalog?” How many times have you graciously done this for a customer and have not followed up with a phone call? (I'm not going to lie, if Eddie Bauer called me right this very moment, my wallet would be about $100 lighter and in about 3-5 days I'd be100% cuter.)

Just a thought - if a customer called you up and said, would you please give me $3.00 (for no particular reason or cause - just give me $3.00)…what would you say? Because when you think about the cost of a catalog, an envelope, and postage isn't that a fair cost for an average catalog to be mailed? Figure out YOUR cost to mail a catalog, post it near your phone and perhaps this will give you the motivation you need to pick up the phone and FOLLOW UP! And don't hang up without adding… “before I let you go, what would you think about penciling a time between now and the end of the summer for a fun get together with some of your friends? I have the dates available the last week of July or the first week in August - which of those might work for you”

EDDIE BAUER you tease, why do you insist on breaking my heart?

GOOD POINT. I have given out several catalogues recently and haven't heard from any of them I will follow up with them.

I like this article, because it tells you what to say when you call to follow up. I delevered an order to a customer yesterday at her office- she was not in, but I left her order for her, with a current catalog- she called me today, to order the trifle bowl.

This makes me want to get on the phone tonight!

I completely understand where you're coming from. It's so easy to get caught up in browsing and shopping online, and before you know it, the time has passed and you haven't made a purchase. But I have to say, Eddie Bauer has nothing on our amazing products at Pampered Chef! And I promise, I won't break your heart like Eddie does.

In all seriousness, I have definitely had customers ask me to just send them a catalog, and I have to admit, I used to just send it and never follow up. But then I realized, like you said, it's just like giving someone $3 for no reason. So now, I make it a point to follow up with every customer who asks for a catalog. And you know what? It has made a huge difference in my sales and bookings. So I encourage you to do the same!

And if you ever need help picking out some amazing summer products, I'm just a phone call away. I promise I won't keep you waiting like Eddie does. Plus, with our amazing host rewards and guest specials, you can get some great deals and earn free products just by hosting a party with your friends.

So don't let Eddie Bauer break your heart anymore. Give me a call and let's find you some amazing summer duds from Pampered Chef! And who knows, maybe we can even pencil in a party for you and your friends. I have some great dates available at the end of July and beginning of August. Let's make it happen!

Happy cooking,

What is "Another Great Article From Success Factory"?

"Another Great Article From Success Factory" is a series of articles published by Success Factory, a leading personal and professional development company. These articles cover a wide range of topics, from productivity and goal-setting to leadership and communication skills.

Who writes the articles for "Another Great Article From Success Factory"?

The articles are written by a team of experts and thought leaders in their respective fields. They are carefully selected by Success Factory to provide valuable insights and practical tips for personal and professional growth.

How often are new articles published?

New articles are published on a weekly basis, usually every Monday. You can subscribe to our newsletter to receive notifications when a new article is released.

Are the articles free to read?

Yes, all articles from "Another Great Article From Success Factory" are completely free to read. We believe in making valuable knowledge and resources accessible to everyone.

Can I share the articles on social media?

Absolutely! We encourage you to share the articles on your social media platforms to spread the valuable insights and tips with your network. However, please make sure to properly credit Success Factory and the author of the article.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • gilliandanielle
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • AJPratt