• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

A Recipe for Success - Making Ideas a Reality at the PX

In summary, the PX guy advised Maryann to talk to the manager and give him a catalog as a gift, and the manager was very receptive.
MaryannNic
I was in the PX today leaving recipe cards and catalogs, and the guy in car sales starts talking to me about having a show right at the entrance to the PX one weekend. He advised me to go talk to the manager and hand him a catalog as a gift and pass the idea off to him and showed me his office.

The manager was very receptive to the idea and said, sure no problem! How cool is that?? :D:chef:

So many ideas floating around. I don't know where to even begin!

Great--be sure to get lots of bookings as well as your sales!

It just goes to show- you never know! It will be great exposure for you!

That's amazing. We can't go anywhere near our PX without signing a contract and being charged an arm and a leg. First they want something like $200 to set up for the weekend and then they want 20% of all sales and they want you selling, not getting bookings and leads.

Amanda, is a store for military members.Maryann, way to go! Be sure you have a home based business license from the base so you don't get into trouble with them. If you are overseas, no "cash & carry" per military regulations (you can't accept mail for others through the military mail system unless you are their official sponsor with orders in hand). Hope it works out & is very successful for you! And don't tell the military how this all came about, my base had a strict "no soliciting" policy, as I'm sure most do ... so they might lecture you about handing out things there in the first place. ;)

I'd suggest some kind of an engaging demo and/or "win a prize" wheel (use bottom of Tool Turnabout or Spice Turnabout with an arrow pointing. When they take out a given tool after spinning, a numbered sticker tells them a prize they won. Ask people to fill out a drawing slip for a chance to spin and you'll get high quality leads! What to give away?
-citrus peelers
-$$ off your order today
-Free food at your show (boost those bookings)
-Free appetizer recipe (give a card with your contact info on it)
-Free dessert recipe (")
-Free main dish recipe (")
-Season's best (if you have some to spare)
-twixit clip (they always ask, "what's that??")
-pan scraper inside a "50 uses for a scraper" sheet - search
-Free spice sample (get a teeny ziploc at dollar store, put in 1 tsp of spice, computer-print what it is and how to use it, tape to back of a business card)
Good luck!

Sheila said:
Amanda, is a store for military members.

Maryann, way to go! Be sure you have a home based business license from the base so you don't get into trouble with them. If you are overseas, no "cash & carry" per military regulations (you can't accept mail for others through the military mail system unless you are their official sponsor with orders in hand). Hope it works out & is very successful for you! And don't tell the military how this all came about, my base had a strict "no soliciting" policy, as I'm sure most do ... so they might lecture you about handing out things there in the first place. ;)

I have my home based business approval. I just got it a week or so ago. That's why I was at the PX leaving flyers. :D

1. What is "A Recipe for Success - Making Ideas a Reality at the PX"?

"A Recipe for Success - Making Ideas a Reality at the PX" is a program offered by Pampered Chef to help consultants turn their ideas into successful businesses. It provides tools, resources, and support to help consultants grow their business and achieve their goals.

2. How do I sign up for "A Recipe for Success - Making Ideas a Reality at the PX"?

You can sign up for "A Recipe for Success - Making Ideas a Reality at the PX" through the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your team leader. Once you sign up, you will have access to all the program's resources and support.

3. Is there a cost to participate in "A Recipe for Success - Making Ideas a Reality at the PX"?

No, there is no cost to participate in "A Recipe for Success - Making Ideas a Reality at the PX". This program is offered to all Pampered Chef consultants as part of their membership benefits.

4. What kind of resources and support are included in "A Recipe for Success - Making Ideas a Reality at the PX"?

The program includes a variety of resources such as training materials, marketing tools, and access to a community of fellow consultants. You will also receive support and guidance from your team leader and other experienced consultants.

5. How can "A Recipe for Success - Making Ideas a Reality at the PX" help me grow my business?

"A Recipe for Success - Making Ideas a Reality at the PX" provides valuable tools and resources to help you identify and implement new ideas, improve your sales techniques, and expand your customer base. The program also offers support and guidance to help you overcome any challenges and achieve your business goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sushimommy
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chef_kimmo
  • hunkiemunkie
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
CooknSteph
  • AnnieBee