• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

? About New Way to Pamper a Biz

In summary, the "New Way to Pamper a Biz" program is a new initiative from Pampered Chef that offers business owners the opportunity to pamper themselves and their employees through cooking and kitchen experiences. It works by allowing businesses to book a private cooking experience with a Pampered Chef consultant, who will bring all the necessary ingredients and tools to the business location. Participating in the program can bring numerous benefits, such as team building and increased employee engagement. The program is available for businesses of all sizes, and to book an experience, one can reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant or contact their customer service team.
kdangel518
Gold Member
For all of those who have done this... I would like to start doing this, but I am curious. Did you have better results when you sent a mailing first saying you would be calling to follow up with them, or did you have better results just calling or walking in with a packet of catalogs?

I am not 100% comfortable cold calling- whether in person or on the phone. Not my strongest point, lol. Personally, a mailing would give me an easy segway to a phone call, but then again, I don't want to waste time and $$ on a mailing if it's not going to get me any better results.

I can learn to suck it up and pick up the phone ;) Gotta do it sometime!

Let's do it together Kara! I have packets ready. I've been chicken to go out. I'm leaving out of town tomorrow, but Monday I'm doing it! I'm walking into 4 hair salons. I believe in person makes the best impression. I'm talking about Pampering their business by leaving catalogs and order forms for their clients and employees to enjoy for 1 week. The following Monday I will return with a delicious dessert and collect the orders. With only $150 in orders, the manager (or whoever I speak with) will get to enjoy the stoneware special.

Julie, sounds great! Just one question... What exactly are you planning on saying? I am so worried about walking in there & sounding like an idiot, lol

What is the "New Way to Pamper a Biz" program?

The "New Way to Pamper a Biz" program is a new initiative from Pampered Chef that offers business owners a unique opportunity to pamper themselves and their employees through cooking and kitchen experiences. It is designed to help businesses build stronger teams, increase productivity, and boost morale.

How does the "New Way to Pamper a Biz" program work?

The program works by allowing businesses to book a private cooking experience with a Pampered Chef consultant. The consultant will bring all the necessary ingredients and tools to the business location and guide the employees through a fun and interactive cooking class. The business can choose from a variety of themes and menus to suit their preferences.

What are the benefits of participating in the "New Way to Pamper a Biz" program?

Participating in the program can bring numerous benefits to a business, including team building, stress relief, and increased employee engagement. The cooking experience can also improve communication and collaboration among team members, leading to a more positive and productive work environment.

Is the "New Way to Pamper a Biz" program only available for large businesses?

No, the program is available for businesses of all sizes. Whether you have a small team or a large corporation, Pampered Chef can customize the experience to meet your needs. It is a great option for team building events, employee appreciation days, or any other special occasion.

How can I book a "New Way to Pamper a Biz" experience for my business?

To book a "New Way to Pamper a Biz" experience, you can reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant in your area or contact our customer service team for assistance. Our consultants will work with you to plan the perfect cooking experience for your business and ensure a memorable and enjoyable event for everyone involved.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krzymomof4
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
JennLizFran
  • ChefLisa