1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales ? about New Way to Pamper a Biz

1. kdangel518

kdangel518 Advanced Member Gold Member

For all of those who have done this... I would like to start doing this, but I am curious. Did you have better results when you sent a mailing first saying you would be calling to follow up with them, or did you have better results just calling or walking in with a packet of catalogs?

I am not 100% comfortable cold calling- whether in person or on the phone. Not my strongest point, lol. Personally, a mailing would give me an easy segway to a phone call, but then again, I don't want to waste time and $$ on a mailing if it's not going to get me any better results.

I can learn to suck it up and pick up the phone ;) Gotta do it sometime!

Aug 20, 2009
  2. lockhartkitchen

lockhartkitchen Senior Member

Let's do it together Kara! I have packets ready. I've been chicken to go out. I'm leaving out of town tomorrow, but Monday I'm doing it! I'm walking into 4 hair salons. I believe in person makes the best impression. I'm talking about Pampering their business by leaving catalogs and order forms for their clients and employees to enjoy for 1 week. The following Monday I will return with a delicious dessert and collect the orders. With only $150 in orders, the manager (or whoever I speak with) will get to enjoy the stoneware special.

3. kdangel518

kdangel518 Advanced Member Gold Member

Julie, sounds great! Just one question... What exactly are you planning on saying? I am so worried about walking in there & sounding like an idiot, lol

Aug 20, 2009
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted