• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gently Used (Current/Retired), Few New Items

In summary, "gently used" refers to previously owned products with some signs of wear but still in good condition. Both current and retired items can be considered gently used, and we thoroughly inspect them to ensure they are still in good working condition before listing them for sale. Unfortunately, we do not accept returns on gently used items, but they are typically priced at a discount compared to brand new products.
SweetPChef
email me at
[email protected]

for list.

Includes current piece of cookware, retired gently used heart trivet, retired Christmas tree platter and a few other things.

Editted to add that I am in Northern Illinois if anyone wanted to pickup items.

PayPal preferred, but checks accepted.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Just sent you an e-mail. I forgot to tell you that shipping would be to 28904.

Thanks!

1. What does "gently used" mean in terms of Pampered Chef products?

"Gently used" means that the product has been previously owned and may have some signs of wear, but is still in good condition and has plenty of use left.

2. Are "current" and "retired" items both considered gently used?

Yes, both current and retired items can be considered gently used. The term refers to the condition of the product rather than its availability in the current catalog.

3. How can I tell if a gently used item is still in good working condition?

We thoroughly inspect all gently used items to ensure they are still in good working condition before listing them for sale. Additionally, we provide detailed descriptions and photos of any wear or imperfections on the product.

4. Can I return a gently used item if I am not satisfied with it?

Unfortunately, we do not accept returns on gently used items. However, we do offer a satisfaction guarantee on all of our products, so if you are not satisfied with your purchase, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

5. Are gently used items discounted compared to brand new products?

Yes, gently used items are typically priced at a discount compared to brand new products. However, the exact discount may vary depending on the condition of the product and its availability in the current catalog.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tracycooks
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ShellStumpf
  • Jeans Garden
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Jeans Garden
  • trps