• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Selling Current Catalog Items: What Are Our Options?

In summary, our current catalog offers a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and food products, including popular items such as stoneware baking dishes, cutlery sets, and spice blends. These items can be customized with personal branding or messages through our personalization service or by adding your own labels and packaging. While there are no restrictions on selling our products, we ask that our company's values and guidelines are followed, including honesty and transparent communication with customers. The current catalog items are typically available for selling for 6 months, but some may remain longer or be replaced with new items. As an independent consultant, you have the flexibility to offer discounts or promotions on these items, but it is recommended to follow our suggested
nikked
Gold Member
Am I correct that we are still unable to post things for sale that are current in the catalog? (we can email a list but cannot publically post a list)

Thank you.

That's exactly what you can do!

Thanks, I'm Dave Ramseying my life, and selling off some stuff (locally first so no shipping), and wanted to make sure I was doing it within the parameters of PC's rules :)

I will share a list in a few days. I absolutely hate shipping things, so am hoping to sell stuff locally to friends and customers first... nothing personal, CS will be the next place I go, just am trying to avoid shipping :)

1. What are the current catalog items available for selling?

Our current catalog features a wide range of kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and food products. Some popular items include our stoneware baking dishes, cutlery sets, and spice blends.

2. Can I customize the current catalog items for my customers?

Yes, you can customize select items with your personal branding or message. This can be done through our personalization service or by adding your own labels and packaging.

3. Are there any restrictions on selling current catalog items?

While there are no restrictions on selling our products, we do ask that you adhere to our company's values and guidelines. This includes being honest and transparent about the products you're selling and providing excellent customer service.

4. How long are current catalog items available for selling?

Our current catalog items are typically available for selling for a period of 6 months. However, some popular products may remain in the catalog for longer, while others may be discontinued or replaced with new items.

5. Can I offer discounts or promotions on current catalog items?

As an independent consultant, you have the flexibility to offer discounts or promotions on current catalog items. However, we recommend following our company's suggested retail prices to maintain consistency and fairness among all consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Suzanne Johnson
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Suzanne Johnson
  • imported_pckrissy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chefkathy
  • pckelly