• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Seeking Jan-April Charms from SS1s and Later Starters

In summary, the person is questioning if they can purchase the charms that they could not earn due to being a full time student and working two jobs. They also suggest that if a director holds a consistant show schedule they may be able to purchase the charms.
PamperYourKitchen
Hey guys, here's a question...
my SS1 is May, and I've earned every charm I can so far (just the first one w/ bracelet, May, and HWC) and this charm collection is REALLY motivating me, for some reason!!
Now here's my question... because it's my SS1, I obviously couldn't have earned Jan - April, but I still REALLY want them!
My first thought was to email the home office and see, since I couldn't earn them, if I would be able to purchase them....but then I thought about you all, and that possibly there was someone on here that had earned them but wasn't really interestesd in them...
If there is, I would LOVE to purchase these from you!!
If there are more of you out there who WANT them but started too late to earn the earlier ones, maybe we can ALL email the office and see about purchasing them!

Last edited:
I have seen some on Ebay...

PamperYourKitchen said:
Hey guys, here's a question...
my SS1 is May, and I've earned every charm I can so far (just the first one w/ bracelet, May, and HWC) and this charm collection is REALLY motivating me, for some reason!!
Now here's my question... because it's my SS1, I obviously couldn't have earned Jan - April, but I still REALLY want them!
My first thought was to email the home office and see, since I couldn't earn them, if I would be able to purchase them....but then I thought about you all, and that possibly there was someone on here that had earned them but wasn't really interestesd in them...
If there is, I would LOVE to purchase these from you!!
If there are more of you out there who WANT them but started too late to earn the earlier ones, maybe we can ALL email the office and see about purchasing them!

Here's a link to the ones listed on Ebayhttp://search.ebay.com/pampered-chef_W0QQfsopZ1QQfromZR3QQsacatZ43048

Marg said:
Here's a link to the ones listed on Ebay

http://search.ebay.com/pampered-chef_W0QQfsopZ1QQfromZR3QQsacatZ43048

Thanks Marg! I hadn't found those on there yet...but they're up to around $30 for ONE charm! Maybe I don't want them as badly as I thought... :(
As a full time student holding two nearly full time jobs and managing a family, $30 per charm isn't very realistic right now...
but thanks for the link!

I heard somewhere that directors were able to purchase them...but I don't know if that's true or not. I'm going to talk to my director as I really would like the other charms, but I started in April. I have a feeling since it is an incentive that we won't be able to get them, but it could never hurt to ask.
I was thinking the other day you should be able to get the previous charms if you hold a consistant show schedule for your superstart months - meaning you would have to submit two show for all 3 months and then if you did that you could get the option to buy them.

SDavis24 said:
I heard somewhere that directors were able to purchase them...but I don't know if that's true or not. I'm going to talk to my director as I really would like the other charms, but I started in April. I have a feeling since it is an incentive that we won't be able to get them, but it could never hurt to ask.
I was thinking the other day you should be able to get the previous charms if you hold a consistant show schedule for your superstart months - meaning you would have to submit two show for all 3 months and then if you did that you could get the option to buy them.
Email that as a suggestion to home office!

SDavis24 said:

PLEASE email the home office and suggest that!! I would love it if I knew more people than just me asking!!

I'll email home office about it, too!

One thing I know is that I TOTALLY don't want to buy them. Even if they were just $1. It just doesn't seem right to buy an incentive that should be earned. But it would be nice if there was some way for those of us who joined late to earn them.

True. I like the idea of having a consistant SS period. We'll see!!

FyiUnless I've missed a memo, we as Directors cannot purchase them. So sorry! :(

:(...Well, I'd emailed Field Services, and they said NO. Had to stick to guidelines they'd already set. Looks like we're out on this one guys...but if you're a millionare, you can buy them for $30 each on Ebay...:(

That's too badThat is really too bad. My first month was March, so I only missed out on 2 of them. So far, I have earned all of them that I could earn though, so at least my bracelet isn't totally bare. I had to remove 3 charms from the original to make the bracelet fit my wrist (I have child size wrists) and all of the rest of them will leave me with only 5 blank charms.

Dawn

I also started in April and i would love to get the charms that i missed

What are "Seeking Jan-April Charms from SS1s and Later Starters"?

"Seeking Jan-April Charms from SS1s and Later Starters" is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef to incentivize new consultants who join during the months of January to April and those who join later in the year. It allows them to earn additional charms for their charm bracelet by reaching certain sales and recruiting goals.

Who is eligible for this promotion?

All new consultants who join Pampered Chef during the months of January to April, as well as those who join later in the year, are eligible for this promotion. This includes both SS1s (Special Starter 1) and later starters.

What are the sales and recruiting goals that need to be reached in order to earn the additional charms?

For SS1s, the sales goal is $1,250 and the recruiting goal is 1 new team member. For later starters, the sales goal is $625 and the recruiting goal is also 1 new team member. If these goals are met, the consultant will earn 2 additional charms for their charm bracelet.

Can I earn more than 2 additional charms through this promotion?

Yes, you can earn up to a maximum of 6 additional charms. In addition to the 2 charms mentioned previously, you can earn 2 more charms by reaching a sales goal of $2,500 and recruiting 2 new team members. The final 2 charms can be earned by reaching a sales goal of $3,750 and recruiting 3 new team members.

How do I track my progress towards earning the additional charms?

Once you have joined Pampered Chef and have officially started your business, you will have access to the Back Office website where you can track your sales and recruiting progress. This will allow you to see how close you are to reaching the goals and earning the additional charms.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcchefjane
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • KHocutt
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Mackailey
Replies