• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Searching for a Butter Knife: Ideas Welcome!

In summary, the best type of butter knife for spreading is one with a wide and flat blade, while any knife can be used, it is recommended to use a specific butter knife for easier and cleaner spreading. The main difference between a butter knife and a regular knife is the dull and rounded edge of a butter knife for safety purposes. To properly clean and maintain a butter knife, it is recommended to use warm soapy water and a soft cloth, avoiding abrasive cleaners, and regularly sharpening the blade. While there are alternative options for spreading butter, a traditional butter knife is designed specifically for this purpose and may be the most efficient option.
amy07
So, I had a message on my machine yesterday from a past guest looking for our Butter Knife for a family member. Any ideas? Was this a past product that has been discontinued and we have something close to it? TIA

I don't recall us ever having a butter knife specifically, however, the spreaders are quite handy for that. They are in a set of 2 now in cranberry and white. Another option would be the not so pretty but just as functional all purpose spreader.

We used to sell a spreader that stayed clipped on the edge of margarine containers.Can't remember the name of it it's been years since we had it.

It was called the Clip 'N Spread. And it's been gone for about 10 years. :(

so, my best bet looks like it will just be a spreader! Thanks guys!

Actually the clip and spreaders were in the surprise packs at conference last summer. I had one in mine, but it was a giveaway at one of my shows. Someone might have one...

The clip n' spread was in surprise packs?!?!?!?!

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that your guest is having trouble finding our Butter Knife. Unfortunately, it looks like this product has been discontinued. However, we do have some other great options for spreading butter, such as our Spreader Knife or our Spatula Spreader. Both of these are versatile and perfect for any kitchen. You can also check out our website for more options and to see if any of our current products meet your needs. Thank you for reaching out, and happy cooking!

Related to Searching for a Butter Knife: Ideas Welcome!

What is the best type of butter knife for spreading?

The best type of butter knife for spreading is one with a wide and flat blade. This will help to evenly distribute the butter without causing any rips or tears in the bread.

Can I use any knife as a butter knife?

While technically you can use any knife to spread butter, it is recommended to use a specific butter knife with a wide and flat blade for easier and cleaner spreading.

What is the difference between a butter knife and a regular knife?

A butter knife typically has a dull edge and a rounded tip, whereas a regular knife has a sharp edge and pointed tip. This is to prevent any injuries while using the butter knife.

How do I properly clean and maintain my butter knife?

You can clean your butter knife with warm soapy water and a soft cloth. Avoid using abrasive cleaners as they can damage the blade. To maintain its sharpness, you can also sharpen the blade with a knife sharpener.

Are there any alternative options to a traditional butter knife?

Yes, there are many alternative options for spreading butter such as a butter spreader, cheese knife, or even a regular dinner knife. However, a traditional butter knife is specifically designed for spreading butter and may be the most efficient option.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • PamperedchefDaly
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Products and Tips
Replies