• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Something Discontinued...steak Knife Set #1035

In summary, the steak knife set #1035 has been discontinued by Pampered Chef and is no longer available for purchase through them. It may be possible to find it through third-party sellers, but there is no guarantee. Pampered Chef is constantly updating their product line, which is why the set was discontinued. There are other steak knife sets available for purchase on their website, and their customer service team can assist in finding a suitable replacement. Unfortunately, replacement parts for discontinued products are not available, but it may be worth checking with third-party sellers or looking for alternative replacement parts.
peachey
Gold Member
First off, I hope I posted this in the right spot. I am new to all of this.

I had my first show tonight and have been talking it up with former coworkers for weeks. One lady really wanted #1035 Steak Knife Set. She has two and needs a third and has been talking about it ever since I mentioned having a PC show. I goofed and didn't realize it was discontinued.

Is there anything I can do to get a set from HO? Buy one from a consultant that might have it? Any help would be appreciated. My party was a huge success, but this one person was so disappointed.
:eek:

If you have any other Feb. shows still open, you could do an order in that show. If not, do an individual order dated in February, and she could still order it that way. Unfortunately, there's no way to credit it to the March show.

HTH

Tammy

Put in an individual order dated Feb 29.

Thanks.. I got them ordered.I appreciate all the responses. I am so glad I get to call her today to tell her I got her knives!! Thanks!!

Hi there, congratulations on your first show! I'm glad to hear it was a huge success. As for the #1035 Steak Knife Set, unfortunately it has been discontinued. However, you can try reaching out to the Pampered Chef Home Office to see if they have any sets left in stock. You can also check with other consultants to see if they have any available for purchase. I apologize for the disappointment, but I'm sure there are other great products that the guest would love just as much. Let me know if I can assist you with anything else. Happy cooking!

1. Where can I find the discontinued steak knife set #1035?

Unfortunately, the steak knife set #1035 has been discontinued and is no longer available for purchase through Pampered Chef. However, you may be able to find it through third-party sellers on websites like eBay or Amazon.

2. Can I still order the steak knife set #1035 through Pampered Chef?

No, the steak knife set #1035 is no longer available for purchase through Pampered Chef as it has been discontinued. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

3. Why was the steak knife set #1035 discontinued?

We are constantly updating and refreshing our product line to provide our customers with the best quality and most innovative products. Unfortunately, this means that some products may be discontinued to make room for new ones.

4. Is there a replacement for the steak knife set #1035?

Yes, we have a variety of other steak knife sets available for purchase on our website. Our customer service team would be happy to assist you in finding a suitable replacement for the discontinued set #1035.

5. Can I still get replacement parts for the steak knife set #1035?

Unfortunately, replacement parts for discontinued products are not available. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. However, we recommend checking with third-party sellers or looking for alternative replacement parts that may fit the set #1035.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
SassyCook
  • kdangel518
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • taterbug