• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Score Big Savings with Cyber Monday Deals | Limited Time Offer

In summary, the customer had a sale and was happy with the product.)In summary, customers that have sold $1250 each month are in the lead system and can receive random orders.
mgranich
Did anyone have any luck with this?

I had 2, both around $80.

I received 1 for about $80; thankful for that because it's been slow lately.

Last edited:
I got 2, one for $300, and one for $150. The $300 order was from someone I told about the free shipping, the other was from the lead system.

Got one order from a friend for $118.00 after I posted on facebook with a pic of outlet items.

I finally had an order show up!!!! I don't know why it took so long - I was really hoping for at least one! Woo Hoo!!!

I had one for $77. She wanted me to help her pick out some knives so I called her in the afternoon like she had requested but she had already ordered. I didn't see the order until today and I am thinking she is not going to be happy with what she picked for a knife. It wasn't what I suggested on the phone to her but of course she couldn't remember what she had actually ordered and I didn't have the order in front of me. I wish we had to review orders for individuals. At least for ones that didn't conceal their info. Then this could have been avoided. As it stands now, I'll probably call her back once she gets her order and see if she wants to return the knife.

I got one order for $97.50.

I got one for $77 from lead system and one today for $115 also from lead system. I too sent out the email and nothing.

I got 1 for $80 from someone I had told. and another for $36. Obviously that one didn't get free shipping. But I have gotten a total of 9 lead orders this month that have gone to my site (unknown people to me) so I'm happy for that...orders total a little over $300 I'm happy...and I had 3 people contact me for shows that have chosen my site to look up and contact me...

Did not receive any orders. Haven't received an order in the lead system since February. How are they distributing orders or are they not doing it anymore....is it like the lead system where if you get lucky enough for someone to pick your name.Do you have to submit $1250 in sales each month to be in the lead system? I thought I had read that somewhere, but I'm not sure their system is working.

When I get a lead that contacts me I ask them how they came about getting my name. They have all said that they have gone to the regular PC website and then clicked find a consultant. They say that 5 names come up and they have browsed the websites of those 5 and then chosen it.

I've had a few people call me and I asked them also where they got my name and they say from the website.....a lot of them have been people asking for donations.So with this new system, does a customer go to the website and pick a consultant to place their online order with rather than HO assigning the order to someone.

Yes, that is exactly what happens. Customers pick. At least with the old system you were guaranteed to come up on the list to get a lead at some point as long as you were eligible. With this new system they put in their address and they get a list of five people within 25 miles (I believe this is the number I was told) and they can pick from that list. I can put in my own address and not always come up on the list, so it's purely a luck thing. I have never gotten a lead and have been eligible several months this year.

The lead system orders that arrive randomly are from people that go to the pc website, place an order, and then pc distributes them as they used to, in order of who's next. You have to submit $1250 each month. When you do the 1250, you are then eligible the following month for leads. When you get a random order and pc sends you an email (sent once a day) with the order information, if it's in a green box it is from the lead system, if it's in a blue box, they went to your personal website and placed an order so it should be someone you know but not necessarily.

I had a sale for $85 from a customer who had moved away recently (she's also a former PC consultant). With any luck, she'll order every year from me on Cyber Monday if PC continues to do this! (I had also sent out the flyer a few days before PC did to give everyone a heads up.)

I received 1 for about $80 from someone i met a couple years ago from my enewsletter

Out of 300 contacts, I received one email.

It was for a return for a broken paring knife.:grumpy:

I received 2 orders for a total of about $170. Better than I thought.

What is Cyber Monday?

Cyber Monday is a marketing term for the Monday after Thanksgiving in the United States. It was created by retailers to encourage people to shop online and has become one of the biggest online shopping days of the year.

When is Cyber Monday?

Cyber Monday falls on the Monday after Thanksgiving, which is typically the last Monday in November. For this year, Cyber Monday will be on November 29, 2021.

How long does the Cyber Monday sale last?

The length of the Cyber Monday sale can vary from retailer to retailer. At Pampered Chef, our Cyber Monday sale usually lasts for 24 hours, starting at 12:01am on Monday and ending at 11:59pm.

Are the deals on Cyber Monday the same as Black Friday?

No, the deals on Cyber Monday are usually different from Black Friday deals. While some retailers may offer similar discounts, Cyber Monday sales are typically focused on online shopping, while Black Friday includes both in-store and online deals.

Do I have to be a member to access Cyber Monday deals?

No, you do not have to be a member to access Cyber Monday deals at Pampered Chef. However, being a member allows you to receive exclusive discounts and promotions throughout the year, not just on Cyber Monday.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mgranich
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • vmgcooks
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies