• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Save Money & Get Cookware: Pan-a-rama Catalog Show

In summary, the Pan-a-rama Catalog Show is a special promotion by Pampered Chef where customers can save money on cookware by purchasing items from a special catalog. To participate, you can host a Pampered Chef party and your consultant will provide you with the catalog and help you place orders. The catalog features a variety of cookware from Pampered Chef, and you can still earn host rewards for purchases made from it. The promotion typically lasts for a limited time, but orders and rewards can still be earned for a few weeks after it ends.
beepampered
In an effort to get more stuff for Pan-a-rama, I am trying to sale some cookware. I want to contact potential hosts who were interested in the cookware but never scheduled to do a Sept. catalog show. I've made up the attached flyer that I am going to email them. Does it make sense? Get the point across?

I am trying to make it look really simple to get this cookware. I even thought of adding an example of how they could place an individual order and still save money with the discount.

Any thoughts would be appreciated....

Attachments

• SeptemberBuyCookware.doc
    186.5 KB · Views: 393
I think that I would put "or" at the end of each bullet...so that they don't think that they need to do "all of the above" to meet the minimum requirement.I would also bold or highlight the "You Pay" column in the table.Good luck!

Looks great Bee!!! This is just what I have been looking for to send to my customers!!!!!!!!!! Thanks!

maybe i am confused, but how do they have till oct 24. the special for the cookware is over in sept?

A catalog show can be entered and sent to HO anytime before the last day of the next month. So, as I understand it, I have until Oct. 31 to submit a Sept. catalog show. I chose Oct. 24 because it gives me a few days to enter in and submit and hopefully not get caught in the end of the month shipping frenzy.

i guess i am out of date w/ catalog shows.... thanks! GREAT flier....
I just sold 3 cookware sets this weekend 2- 7piece stainless and 1 5 piece

1. What is the Pan-a-rama Catalog Show?

The Pan-a-rama Catalog Show is a special promotion by Pampered Chef where customers can save money on cookware by purchasing items from a special catalog.

2. How do I participate in the Pan-a-rama Catalog Show?

To participate, simply host a Pampered Chef party and invite your friends and family. Your Pampered Chef consultant will provide you with the Pan-a-rama Catalog and help you place orders from it.

3. What type of cookware is included in the Pan-a-rama Catalog Show?

The Pan-a-rama Catalog Show features a variety of cookware from Pampered Chef, including pots, pans, bakeware, and kitchen tools. You can find products for all your cooking needs in the catalog.

4. Can I still earn host rewards with the Pan-a-rama Catalog Show?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards with the Pan-a-rama Catalog Show. For every purchase made from the special catalog, you will earn host credits that can be redeemed for free or discounted products.

5. How long does the Pan-a-rama Catalog Show last?

The Pan-a-rama Catalog Show typically lasts for a limited time, so it is best to check with your Pampered Chef consultant for the specific dates. However, you can still earn host rewards and place orders from the catalog for a few weeks after the promotion ends.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef_2_Four
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
tpasto
  • clshirk
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
clshirk
  • esavvymom